- Moscow, Russia
Under the direction of Country Manager , this individual will be responsible for:
- General office administration and documentation management
- Cooperation with Customer service dept. to provide forecasts, check prices, trace Incoterms
- Distribution agreements updates as needed
- Travel and visas arrangements management
- Data bases management
- Grants request processing
- HR administration support
- IT coordination
- Ad hoc reporting
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Dealing with office services and supplies providers, search of new suppliers, tenders
- Manage the documents turnover (in/out), fix and sort out appropriately according to Russian accounting law.
- Payment of the invoices in bank-client system. Exchanging information with HQ about the balance and future payments, and provision of support documents for currents payments. Receiving bank statements and their check. Dealing with banks on corporate cards and other issues. Control and check of the expense reports of the employees in the internal EW system.
- Regular updates of demand forecasts and annual demand planning
- Manage distribution agreements, updates when necessary (prolongation, termination, exclusivity, price lists updates, any mutually agreed changes)
- Cooperation with the distributors in RUS & CIS on distribution agreements, Quality Requirements, compliance etc.
- Travel and visas management for EW employees and Proctors. Follow the EW corporate Travel & Entertainment policy.
- Database management (customers, distributors etc.)
- Provide support to HR administration - preparation of data for regular payroll processing, tracking of employee attendance, administration related to company cars, responsibility for labour safety and delivery related trainings of employees, cooperate with HR partner
- Develop own effectiveness and contribute to the improvement of methods and routines with the team by actively participating in internal meetings and following development plans
- Ensure cost effectiveness and identify cost saving opportunities in business operation and administration
- Cooperate with the Company IT department to ensure effective use and equipment with ICT devices and services, respond to IT dept. requirements, ensure compliance with IT corporate policies
- Provide marketing support to the team - advertising materials, pricelists, catalogues, etc. - in cooperation with the Company Branding, Promotions, Marketing dept.
- Provide required support to Country Manager
- Effective time management and prioritization, keeping deadlines. Service delivery orientation.
- Experience in office administration preferably within a multinational environment (Health Care sector is preferable)
- Financial analysis skills and experience are an advantage
- Preferably educated to BA degree
- Fluent in Russian and intermediate in English written and spoken
- Excellent computer literacy (MS Office applications, Internet), advanced knowledge of MS Excel required
- Very well organized person
- Ability to coordinate and execute activity plans
- Excellent communication skills and relationship management
- Ability of negotiation, conflict resolution, and problem solving techniques
- Excellent time management attitude - ability to assess workload, split task and prioritize
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented with high level of energy
- Able to work under minimum of supervision
- Team work attitude
Back to top