1. Design and development of custom objects and rules, reference data tables and create/import/export mappings. Document all mappings, mapplets, and rules in detail and hand over documentation to the customer.
2. Understands basic column profiling, basic features of the data profiling output, analyze the profiling output and explains the issues
3. Perform thorough data profiling with multiple usage patterns, root cause analysis and data cleansing and develop scorecards utilizing Informatica.
4. Build and implement Data quality code components to perform IDQ validation, standardization, cleansing, parsing & enrichment based on DQ rules
5. Develop "matching" plans, help determine best matching algorithm, configure identity matching and analyze duplicates.
6. Implement data quality processes including translation, parsing, analysis, standardization and enrichment at point of entry and batch modes; Deploy mappings that will run in a scheduled, batch, or real-time environment.
7. Extensively using Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) profiling capabilities to profile various sources, generate score cards, create and validate rules and provided data for business analysts for creating the rules
8. Participate and contribute to data source identification, data mapping, functional design and detail design.
9. Scheduling and configure IDQ jobs. Performance tuning of IDQ Mappings, Rules, Profiles, Scorecards. Address validation (Address Doctor) and Identity Resolution support.
10. Participate in testing activities at all levels to include (test plans, test cases and test scripts), support fixes as necessary
Educations and Experience:
•Bachelor's degree in computer science or Information Technology. Master's degree preferred
•Strong hands-on experience with Informatica Data Quality (IDQ 10.x) tooling configuration, operation, development and SQL is required
•2-3 years of Data Quality Management, Building out assessments, Rules, Thresholds, scorecards and metrics. Interpreting results and working with the Stakeholders to build out remediation plans.
•2-3 years of Advanced knowledge in database design, analytics and Business Intelligence Reporting
•Good understanding of data governance principals and strong experience on data quality development and issue management and remediation
•Advanced SQL coding, Informatica Powercenter, database knowledge and data modeling knowledge are a must
•Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines
•Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as a member of various teams
•Capacity to identify and understand business needs and incorporate into technical requirement solutions
•Analytical and problem-solving skills for assessment of complex production support issues and recommend/implement effective solutions
•Excellent Verbal and Written communication
•Quick grasping of requirements.
•Proactive in asking questions
•Fluent in English
•Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
•Informatica Certifications (IDQ, BDQ, MDM Hub Administrator, Hub Developer, Informatica Developer)