• Identifies issues, troubleshoots and drives for the root cause based on application knowledge and expertise. Takes an end-to-end view of problem analysis across the dependent business processes and supporting applications. Uses knowledge article to aid in problem resolution and contributes actively to the knowledge database.
• Takes responsibility to understand business strategies, processes, system design/function and its related integration. Knows business critical applications and processes; as well as business impacts when services are not available.
• Builds productive internal/external working relationships by having close follow-up and collaboration with stakeholders (solution architects/ vendors/ technology & operations teams) to resolve issues or requests raised in a timely manner and meeting agreed service levels as well as KPIs.
• Seeks to know and understand the key stakeholders. Applies sound judgement and escalates where necessary. Provides clear and regular communication to end users and co-workers via oral and written communications.
• Identify opportunities, participates and contributes actively to improvement initiatives (in collaboration with various stakeholders) that will bring about operational excellence and improve customer satisfaction.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or Business Administration (or equivalent/relevant fields)
• 3 to 5 years of working experience in application support role.
• Understands and have general knowledge of general business processes in the area of Manufacturing area.
• Experience in supporting Siemens Teamcenter or equivalent PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic and highly-matrixed environment with IT teams, remote development teams and partners.
• Experience working with people with diverse experience, culture and time zone
• Possesses knowledge of IT best practices. ITIL certification is a plus.
• Demonstrates strong interpersonal relations, sense of responsibility, commitment and customer focus.
• Skilled in analytical and logical problem solving.
• Takes proactive actions and have positive attitude.
• Goal oriented and able to prioritize work independently based on business impact and urgency.
Excellent communication (written and oral) and collaboration skills.
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control