Analyst, Accounting (Thai Speaking)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Invoice/Travel and Expenses (T&E) Processing
- Attend to the Accounts Payable inbox and clearing of scanned invoice workflow on daily basis
- Ensuring timely and accurate processing data entry for all T&E expenses and invoices into accounting system i.e. including those with or without a purchase order.
- Ensure T&E electronic expense reports check and review in compliance with global and supplemented local policies
- Resolving any expenses reports issues that occur within the end-to-end T&E process.
- Regularly track & timely escalation of outstanding issues to Manager for resolution
- Where required, participate in knowledge transfer to secure a safe transfer of work from Finance departments abroad to the Business Service Centre
- Payment clearing is done on time in JDE Financials to ensure accounts always reflect the current state
- Reverse and coordinate with site finance to investigate non successful payments
- Ensure payment are made to employees, vendor/service providers are made based on payment term and adherence to payment schedules
- Update existing desktop procedures to reflect changes in process
- Create ticket (service now) for all services or issues requests
- Understand backup process and backup each other when needed
- Any ad-hoc assignments assigned, always meet/exceeds work quality and meet KPIs
- Support and execute continuous improvement initiative to streamline existing accounts payable processes.
- Well versed in Thai & English Language.
- Experience of working in Shared Service Centre and with VAT knowledge is highly preferred.
- Possessed team player qualities and takes initiative and ownership of assigned duties.
- Good communications skills both verbal and written in Thai and English. Proficiency in Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Computer literate, competent in Microsoft office, and conversant in JDE system preferred or any experience with other ERPs.
- Preferably with minimum of 2-3 years of working experience in Accounts Payable or any other accounting function preferably from Shared Services environment.
Back to top