Illustrator/ Motion Graphics (Brand + Marketing) (Part-time Contractor)
We are creating the world’s largest learning community and we have the ambition to create one of the world’s greatest education brands. We are looking for new talent to help us on this mission. We are looking for an illustration and motion graphics whiz that is ready to do the best work of their lives.
If you are a person who is comfortable working digitally and analog; have a desire to be a part of a team building a world class brand and have dreamt of working in a fast paced creative environment, this might be the role for you!
Working closely with the senior members of the design team you will be creating groundbreaking illustrations and animations that can perform across platforms and be used in a wide variety of applications. Your Illustrations will help support marketing initiatives in our upcoming events, collateral, signage, website ect.
- Create world class illustrations and motion graphics in a fast paced tech environment.
- Develop an illustration system that will be one of the cornerstones of the Edmodo visual brand.
- Work collaboratively with marketing designers to create collateral and assets.
- Complete physical implementation of Illustrations. (Murals, Storyboarding, Signage)
- Degree in graphic design, motion graphics, interaction design, or equivalent.
- A world class portfolio of both digital and analog work that shows off your creative chops.
- 3-5 years of industry or related experience.
- Complete mastery of Adobe CC (illustrator, PS, AE).
- Passionate, Inspired to create.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent collaborative skills.
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules across multiple teams.
Nice to Have
- It would be awesome if you were proficient in Blender, Cinema 4D but not a deal breaker if you aren’t.
How Edmodo is making a difference.
Our mission is to connect all learners to the people and resources needed to achieve their full potential. We are the world's leading global education network that provides communication, collaboration, and coaching tools for all members of the school community. We were founded in 2008 and currently have over 90 million members across 350,000+ schools in 150 countries.
So join the team that is changing how teachers and students learn - change lives, build your career and rack up the karma.
Edmodo is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate in employment. Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.
Please note: Though submitting a resume to Edmodo implies that you are interested in a position(s), it does not imply that you are an applicant. You are not considered an applicant until you have been contacted directly by a Human Resources representative requesting that you begin the designated application process, which may involve phone and/or in-person interview(s), job-related testing, and background checking.
Meet Some of Edmodo's Employees
Manager of Community Support & Developer Relations
Zach ensures that Edmodo’s users—whether they’re teachers, students, parents, or administrators—have their voices heard, helping the company build a product driven by customer feedback.
Back to top