Staff Salesforce Developer
- Bengaluru, India
Edelman Financial Engines is seeking an experienced Senior Salesforce Developer to join the team in Bangalore, India. This individual is a talented, passionate, and results-oriented Salesforce Developer with experience working on large-scale innovative projects. As a Staff Engineer on the Salesforce team, you'll work closely with other engineering teams and business stakeholders to document, design, and lead the implementation of technical solutions. If you are looking to be part of a high-caliber team and possess solid software engineering principles - this may be the opportunity for you!
- Recommend solutions to improve and simplify the customer experience
- Seek out ways to utilize Salesforce to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Builds reports and dashboards and maintains a solid information architecture within the database across all applications
- Provides Tier 3 support and resolution of issues escalated by IT Customer Support
- Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues continually within Salesforce and integrated systems
- Document technical design using UML, especially Sequence and Use Case diagrams
- Provide leadership by mentoring others
- Take technical ownership of features and initiatives
- Participate in code reviews - be willing to accept and give feedback to peers
- Bachelor's degree required in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 4+ year(s) experience developing Salesforce in a 500+ person company
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certification
Skills & Abilities
- 5+ years of proven experience developing using Flows, APEX, Text Classes and Lightning technologies, REST, APIs, SOQL/SOSL, BULK, and Streaming API
- Ability to write Apex Classes applying Object-Oriented fundamentals and patterns
- Understanding of scalable solutions and Salesforce best practices
- Strong knowledge of testing and release processes
- Customizations of Reports, Dashboards, Workflows, Approval Processes
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation, and load (ETL) tools SnapLogic experience preferred
- Java and Marketo experience is a big plus
About Edelman Financial Engines
Since 1986, Edelman Financial Engines has been committed to always acting in the best interest of our clients. We were founded on the belief that all American investors - not just the wealthy - deserve access to personalized, comprehensive financial planning and investment advice. Today, we are America's top independent financial planning and investment advisor, as recognized by Barron's 1 , with 150+ planner offices across the country and entrusted by more than 1.2 million clients to manage more than $260 billion in assets2. Our unique approach to serving clients combines our advanced methodology and proprietary technology with the attention of a dedicated personal financial planner. Every client's situation and goals are unique, and the powerful fusion of high-tech and high-touch allows Edelman Financial Engines to deliver the personal plan and financial confidence that everyone deserves.
For more information, visit www.EdelmanFinancialEngines.com
© 2021 Edelman Financial Engines, LLC. Edelman Financial Engines® is a registered trademark of Edelman Financial Engines, LLC. All advisory services offered through Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. (FEA), a federally registered investment advisor. Results are not guaranteed.
Edelman Financial Engines encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital, domestic partner, or civil union status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, ethnic heritage, genetic information, age, legally recognized disability, military service or veteran status.
1 The 2020 America's Best RIA Firms Independent Advisory Firm Ranking issued by Barron's is qualitative and quantitative, including assets managed, technology spending, staff diversity, succession planning, the size and experience of teams, and the regulatory records of the advisors and firms. Firms elect to participate but do not pay to be included in the ranking. Investor experience and returns are not considered.
2 Data as of 12/31/20.
Back to top