Senior UX Designer
At Edelman Financial Engines, we believe every hardworking American deserves to move their financial life forward, and we’re growing our team so we can help more clients every day.
As a Senior UX Designer on the Product and UX team, you'll play an important role in an agile environment with a highly collaborative, cross functional team. If you are a customer advocate who transforms their needs into designs that will help both our current and future customers, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Partner closely with researchers, content strategists, product managers, engineers, and designers to develop the next generation of our multi-channel products/services
- Solid ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions and champion other designers
- Active participation in user research and usability testing to inform product requirements
- Create targeted, innovative, interactive concepts that map to a customer’s journey and a broader omni-channel experience
- Drive major UX projects from conception to implementation with both internal and external resources
- Online portfolio demonstrating work is required.
- 5-7 years related experience, including design architecture of consumer-facing experiences
- Bachelor’s degree: Interaction Design, Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction, or related field
- Expert skills with Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Sketch
- Solid understanding of user experience principles
- Solutions oriented through creative problem-solving
About Edelman Financial Engines
Since 1986, Edelman Financial Engines has been committed to always acting in the best interest of our clients. We were founded on the belief that all American investors – not just the wealthy – deserve access to personalized, comprehensive financial planning and investment advice. Today, we are America’s top independent financial planning and investment advisor, recognized by both InvestmentNews1 and Barron’s2 with 170+ planner offices across the country and entrusted by more than 1.2 million clients to manage more than $213 billion in assets. Our unique approach to serving clients combines our advanced methodology and proprietary technology with the attention of a dedicated personal financial planner. Every client’s situation and goals are unique, and the powerful fusion of high-tech and high-touch allows Edelman Financial Engines to deliver the personal plan and financial confidence that everyone deserves.
Edelman Financial Engines encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital, domestic partner, or civil union status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, ethnic heritage, genetic information, age, legally recognized disability, military service or veteran status.
© 2019 Edelman Financial Engines™, LLC All rights reserved. All advisory services provided by Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. Financial Engines Advisors does not guarantee future results.
1 Ranking and status for 2019. For independence methodology and ranking, see InvestmentNews Center (http://data.investmentnews.com/ria/);
2 The 2019 Top 50 Independent Advisory Firm Ranking issued by Barron’s is qualitative and quantitative, including assets managed, the size and experience of teams, and the regulatory records of the advisers and firms. Firms elect to participate, but do not pay to be included in the ranking. Investor returns/experience are not considered. 2018 ranking refers to Edelman Financial Services (EFS), which combined its advisory business in its entirety with Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. (FEA) in November 2018. For the same survey, FEA received a precombination ranking of twelfth.
Back to top