Senior Product Manager, Provider Platform
At Edelman Financial Engines, we believe every hardworking American deserves to move their financial life forward, and we’re growing our team so we can help more clients every day.
As a Sr. Product Manager, Provider Platform on the Products team, you’ll be responsible for leading the creation and deployment of best-of-breed features that facilitate the optimal user experience for prospects and clients while working with the nation’s largest record-keepers.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about defining strategy and roadmaps with Financial Engines’ record-keeping partners. If you love to manage products and relationships that lead to better outcomes for everyday investors, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Represent Financial Engines externally on projects with key partner engagement
- Partner with our Distribution and Institutional team to seek opportunities that extend Financial Engines’ ability to effectively reach new clients
- Provide and own reporting that illustrates the value Financial Engines’ services bring to engaged participants
- Work closely business stakeholders to validate business value for suggested initiatives
- Create and maintain product backlogs and user stories; discover customer and organizational needs, systems and operations requirements
- Partner with development leadership to prioritize and manage workflow through Boston based development team.
- 5+ years of product management experience with a Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or related field (MS/MBA a plus)
- Experience facilitating product integration with external parties
- Strong customer orientation (interaction with external and internal customers)
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships
- Ability to travel up to 15%, as necessary
- Knowledge of the 401(k) industry, personal finance or Advisory Services is extremely helpful
About Edelman Financial Engines
Since 1986, Edelman Financial Engines has been committed to always acting in the best interests of our clients. We were founded on the belief that all American investors — not just the wealthy — deserve access to personal, comprehensive financial planning and investment advice. Today, we are America’s top independent financial planning and investment advisor, recognized by both InvestmentNews  and Barron’s  with 180+ planner offices across the country and entrusted by more than 1.1 million clients to manage over $181 billion in assets. Our unique approach to serving clients combines our advanced methodology and proprietary technology with the attention of a dedicated planner. Every client’s situation and goals are unique, and the powerful fusion of high-tech and high-touch allows Edelman Financial Engines to deliver the personal plan and financial confidence that everyone deserves.
Edelman Financial Engines is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information, visit EdelmanFinancialEngines.com and FinancialEngines.com.
© 2019 Edelman Financial Engines™, LLC All rights reserved. All advisory services provided by Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. Financial Engines Advisors does not guarantee future results.
 Ranking and status for 2017. For independence methodology and ranking, see InvestmentNews Center (http://data.investmentnews.com/ria/);
 The Top 40 Independent Advisory Firm Ranking issued by Barron’s is qualitative and quantitative, including assets managed, the size and experience of teams, and the regulatory records of the advisers and firms. Firms elect to participate, but do not pay to be included in the ranking. Investor returns/experience are not considered. 2018 ranking refers to Edelman Financial Services (EFS), which combined its advisory business in its entirety with Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. (FEA) in November 2018. For the same survey, FEA received a precombination ranking of twelfth
Back to top