Senior Mobile Engineer, iOS
- Bangalore, India
At Edelman Financial Engines, we believe everyone deserves to move their financial life forward. We are growing our team in Bangalore, India to develop products that will help impact our clients every day.
As a Sr. Mobile Engineer, you will specialize in building elegant products on world-class technologies that bring the Edelman Financial Engines experience to thousands of people - anytime and anywhere. You will play a crucial role in designing and developing our iOS app in laying down the groundwork, infrastructure and product discussion from start to finish in an agile environment.
We are looking for self-starting engineers with strong experience developing elegant applications on the iPhone or iPad using the iOS SDK. If you are interested to be a part of the most disruptive technology with a mission to bring financial wellness and financial help to every American, we look forward to hear from you!
- Work closely with our product and design teams to customize the Edelman Financial Engines experience for the iOS platform.
- Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest iOS programming techniques.
- Analyze and optimize UI & back-end application code for interfacing with Edelman Financial Engines platform.
- Be an internal champion for continuously improving team working processes, code quality, and tools and technology adoption
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field. Master's degree preferred
- 5+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- 3+ years building complex applications for iPhone or iPad using Swift / Objective-C, Cocoa and other frameworks. (Don't forget to showcase your app(s) in AppStore)
- Good understanding of Apple UI guidelines for iOS apps
- Experience with multithreading programming
- Experience with Rest Web Services and JSON
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communications skills
About Edelman Financial Engines:
Since 1986, Edelman Financial Engines has been committed to always acting in the best interests of our clients. We were founded on the belief that all American investors - not just the wealthy - deserve access to personal, comprehensive financial planning and investment advice. Today, we are America's top independent financial planning and investment advisor, recognized by both InvestmentNews  and Barron's  with 180+ planner offices across the country and entrusted by more than 1.1 million clients to manage over $181 billion in assets. Our unique approach to serving clients combines our advanced methodology and proprietary technology with the attention of a dedicated planner. Every client's situation and goals are unique, and the powerful fusion of high-tech and high-touch allows Edelman Financial Engines to deliver the personal plan and financial confidence that everyone deserves.
Edelman Financial Engines is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information, visit EdelmanFinancialEngines.com and FinancialEngines.com.
© 2019 Edelman Financial Engines™, LLC All rights reserved. All advisory services provided by Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. Financial Engines Advisors does not guarantee future results.
 Ranking and status for 2017. For independence methodology and ranking, see InvestmentNews Center (http://data.investmentnews.com/ria/);
 The Top 40 Independent Advisory Firm Ranking issued by Barron's is qualitative and quantitative, including assets managed, the size and experience of teams, and the regulatory records of the advisers and firms. Firms elect to participate, but do not pay to be included in the ranking. Investor returns/experience are not considered. 2018 ranking refers to Edelman Financial Services (EFS), which combined its advisory business in its entirety with Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. (FEA) in November 2018. For the same survey, FEA received a precombination ranking of twelfth
Meet Some of Edelman Financial Engines's Employees
Ashwin B.Director of Financial Applications and Processes
Ashwin was brought on shortly after the company’s 2018 merger (Edelman Financial Services and Financial Engines) to help consolidate all of their financial processes and systems into one. He still works on that today, and also makes sure their system is robust, efficient, and secure.
Back to top