Senior Financial Advisor (Charlotte, NC)
- Charlotte, NC
Edelman Financial Engines was founded on the idea that everyone deserves clear financial advice and guidance. We provide objective, fee-based advice and asset management, with an aim to help our customers build a better financial future.
Edelman Financial Engines has 180 locations nationwide to serve our clients. With more than $200 billion in assets, we are the nation's largest independent Registered Investment Advisor. We are a fiduciary and neither the firm nor our advisors seek or accept financial incentives, commissions or third-party compensation for any of the investments or recommendations we offer our clients. As a Financial Planner with our firm, you will have no sales goals or quotas that prevent you from serving each client's best interests, with a compensation program that aligns you with your client instead of creating conflicts between you. If you believe that hard work should lead to success, then Edelman Financial Engines may be the firm for you.
What is Edelman Financial Engines looking for?
We are actively recruiting a Senior Financial Advisor for our Charlotte, NC office.
If you are an experienced financial advisor with a proven track record of effectively serving clients and able to manage a growing practice, let's talk. Edelman Financial Engines Senior Financial Advisors provide independent, fee-based investment advice and wealth management advice and services. We are recognized thought leaders constantly providing our advisors the tools, systems and opportunities they need to add value for their clients.
Consumers choose to become our clients because our advisors effectively evaluate their situations, analyze their needs, develop and present a compelling set of recommendations, and build effective relationships to help them achieve their financial goals.
Why is Edelman Financial Engines different?
- You'll engage in no marketing activities. At other firms, advisors spend as much as a third of their time looking for clients. That doesn't happen at Edelman Financial Engines. Our national reputation and brand positioning causes hundreds of thousands of consumers, investors and households to seek us out. Your role will be to serve their best interests, providing outstanding financial advice and guidance to those who request it. No prospecting!
- Premier, ongoing training program, including continuing advisor education on topics vital to our clients, including investments, tax law, estate planning, retirement planning, Social Security & Medicare, privacy protection and much more
- A dedicated team of experienced and talented Client Service Managers who provide support to you in every office
- State-of-the-art retirement planning tools and software, to help you deliver the right advice to your clients
- Base salary and bonus opportunity, with premier benefits including employer matched 401(k) plan
- An objective, conflict-free model centered around our clients' best interests
What do you need to be successful at Edelman Financial Engines?
- Direct client-facing experience in a fee-based wealth management or planning role
- Results driven mindset with a proven ability to form relationships and convince people to become clients
- Must possess an active Series 65 (or be willing to obtain one)
- Strong desire for performance-driven compensation and growing earnings potential
- A Clean U-4
- A Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or other certification is preferred but not required
About Edelman Financial Engines
Since 1986, Edelman Financial Engines has been committed to always acting in the best interest of our clients. We were founded on the belief that all American investors - not just the wealthy - deserve access to personalized, comprehensive financial planning and investment advice. Today, we are America's top independent financial planning and investment advisor, recognized by both InvestmentNews 1 and Barron's 2 with 170+ planner offices across the country and entrusted by more than 1.2 million clients to manage more than $213 billion in assets. Our unique approach to serving clients combines our advanced methodology and proprietary technology with the attention of a dedicated personal financial planner. Every client's situation and goals are unique, and the powerful fusion of high-tech and high-touch allows Edelman Financial Engines to deliver the personal plan and financial confidence that everyone deserves.
For more information, visit www.EdelmanFinancialEngines.com and www.FinancialEngines.com
© 2019 Edelman Financial Engines™, LLC All rights reserved. All advisory services provided by Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. Financial Engines Advisors does not guarantee future results.
For California residents, please see the link for the Privacy Notice for Candidates. California law requires that we provide you this notice about the collection and use of your personal information. Please read it carefully and reach out to Jill O'Connell (857-305-8555 or email@example.com) with any questions.
Edelman Financial Engines encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital, domestic partner, or civil union status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, ethnic heritage, genetic information, age, legally recognized disability, military service or veteran status.
1 Ranking and status for 2019. For independence methodology and ranking, see InvestmentNews Center (http://data.investmentnews.com/ria/);
2 The 2019 Top 50 Independent Advisory Firm Ranking issued by Barron's is qualitative and quantitative, including assets managed, the size and experience of teams, and the regulatory records of the advisers and firms. Firms elect to participate, but do not pay to be included in the ranking. Investor returns/experience are not considered. 2018 ranking refers to Edelman Financial Services (EFS), which combined its advisory business in its entirety with Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. (FEA) in November 2018. For the same survey, FEA received a precombination ranking of twelfth.
Back to top