Marketing Director, Emerging Programs
At Edelman Financial Engines, we believe every hardworking American deserves to move their financial life forward, and we’re growing our team so we can help more clients every day.
As a Marketing Director, Emerging Programs on the Workplace Innovation team, you’ll develop compelling go-to-market strategies and programs aimed at activating new services and delivery models. Workplace Innovation is leading the transformation toward increasing speed to market and delivery channels for new solutions most in demand by employers and other institutional partners, providing significant benefits for employers of all sizes and the employees who rely on them for financial help. Our marketers have ambitious agendas, high expectations, and cross-functional relationships across the organization.
We are looking for someone who is results-driven to help us drive a high performing engagement strategy that activates new growth levers for the organization. This is a newly-create role reporting to the Head of Workplace Innovation Marketing. If you are marketer who gets excited about working with a broad range of partners, who’s obsessed with driving results through break-through innovations, and who has demonstrated success driving progress through ambiguity, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Lead the company’s emerging programs engagement strategy
- Ensure that Edelman Financial Engines has a consistent and distinctive voice with our partners
- Lead internal and external stakeholders and agencies to create compelling sales materials and collateral
- Partner with Product and Technology leadership to influence the product strategy and roadmap, and to articulate a compelling product and innovation narrative
- Collaborate extensively with leadership across the firm, especially Financial Planners, Centralized Support, Product, Technology, Business Intelligence and Compliance
- 8 - 10 years of progressive B2C marketing experience
- Deep knowledge of the financial planning industry
- Growth mindset with a passion for maximizing existing, and finding new, sources of revenue
- Excellent communication, collaboration and influencing skills in a matrixed organizational environment
- Data-driven decision making and results orientation
- Strategic/Outside the box thinker, with a creative brain and a problem-solving mentality
- Get-it-done mentality, comfortable with ambiguity, and ability to figure out solutions with little direction.
About Edelman Financial Engines
Since 1986, Edelman Financial Engines has been committed to always acting in the best interest of our clients. We were founded on the belief that all American investors – not just the wealthy – deserve access to personalized, comprehensive financial planning and investment advice. Today, we are America’s top independent financial planning and investment advisor, recognized by both InvestmentNews1 and Barron’s2 with 170+ planner offices across the country and entrusted by more than 1.2 million clients to manage more than $213 billion in assets. Our unique approach to serving clients combines our advanced methodology and proprietary technology with the attention of a dedicated personal financial planner. Every client’s situation and goals are unique, and the powerful fusion of high-tech and high-touch allows Edelman Financial Engines to deliver the personal plan and financial confidence that everyone deserves.
Edelman Financial Engines encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital, domestic partner, or civil union status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, ethnic heritage, genetic information, age, legally recognized disability, military service or veteran status.
© 2019 Edelman Financial Engines™, LLC All rights reserved. All advisory services provided by Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. Financial Engines Advisors does not guarantee future results.
1 Ranking and status for 2019. For independence methodology and ranking, see InvestmentNews Center (http://data.investmentnews.com/ria/);
2 The 2019 Top 50 Independent Advisory Firm Ranking issued by Barron’s is qualitative and quantitative, including assets managed, the size and experience of teams, and the regulatory records of the advisers and firms. Firms elect to participate, but do not pay to be included in the ranking. Investor returns/experience are not considered. 2018 ranking refers to Edelman Financial Services (EFS), which combined its advisory business in its entirety with Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. (FEA) in November 2018. For the same survey, FEA received a precombination ranking of twelfth.
Back to top