- Phoenix, AZ
At Edelman Financial Engines, we believe every hardworking American deserves to move their financial life forward, and we're growing our team so we can help more clients every day.
As an Investment Advisor on the National Advisor Center team, you'll have the opportunity to make a difference in peoples's lives by providing high-quality financial advice to our plan participants.
We are looking for someone who has the heart of a teacher to help us provide world-class financial advice and customer service. If you are a person that loves helping people provide for their future, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Answer incoming calls from Plan Participants that want to discuss financial planning needs.
- Introduce and educate participants on the Edelman Financial Engines' approach to financial planning.
- Address service needs and initiates financial goal-based conversations.
- Recommend customized solutions to support participants financial goals based on their objectives, resources, time horizon, risk profile, and preferences.
- Retain business by delivering additional value to meet participant needs.
- 4-year degree or 2+ years of financial services & investment industry experience required
- Experience and comfort working in a call center
- Proven capability to attract and retain quality client relationships using a consultative approach
- Possess the Series 65 or Series 66 licenses or obtain Series 65 within 6 months of hire date as a condition of employment.
About Edelman Financial Engines
Since 1986, Edelman Financial Engines has been committed to always acting in the best interest of our clients. We were founded on the belief that all American investors - not just the wealthy - deserve access to personalized, comprehensive financial planning and investment advice. Today, we are America's top independent financial planning and investment advisor, recognized by both InvestmentNews 1 and Barron's 2 with 170+ planner offices across the country and entrusted by more than 1.2 million clients to manage more than $213 billion in assets. Our unique approach to serving clients combines our advanced methodology and proprietary technology with the attention of a dedicated personal financial planner. Every client's situation and goals are unique, and the powerful fusion of high-tech and high-touch allows Edelman Financial Engines to deliver the personal plan and financial confidence that everyone deserves.
For more information, visit www.EdelmanFinancialEngines.com and www.FinancialEngines.com
© 2019 Edelman Financial Engines™, LLC All rights reserved. All advisory services provided by Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. Financial Engines Advisors does not guarantee future results.
For California residents, please see the link for the Privacy Notice for Candidates. California law requires that we provide you this notice about the collection and use of your personal information. Please read it carefully and reach out to Jill O'Connell (857-305-8555 or email@example.com) with any questions.
Edelman Financial Engines encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital, domestic partner, or civil union status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, ethnic heritage, genetic information, age, legally recognized disability, military service or veteran status.
1 Ranking and status for 2019. For independence methodology and ranking, see InvestmentNews Center (http://data.investmentnews.com/ria/);
2 The 2019 Top 50 Independent Advisory Firm Ranking issued by Barron's is qualitative and quantitative, including assets managed, the size and experience of teams, and the regulatory records of the advisers and firms. Firms elect to participate, but do not pay to be included in the ranking. Investor returns/experience are not considered. 2018 ranking refers to Edelman Financial Services (EFS), which combined its advisory business in its entirety with Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. (FEA) in November 2018. For the same survey, FEA received a precombination ranking of twelfth.
Back to top