Client Service Administrative Assistant (Maple Grove, MN)
Edelman Financial Engines, one of the nation’s largest and most well-known financial planning firms, seeks a skilled Client Service Administrative Assistant for our (Maple Grove, MN) location. This position provides floating administrative support to one or more Financial Planning teams and acts as a liaison between clients and internal contacts at all levels of the organization. This individual will also provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
- Assist and administratively support Planning team(s) with client/paperwork issues to include preparing/processing paperwork and processing checks
- Provide excellent service and maintain client satisfaction
- Assist with follow-up on all checks and paperwork processed ensuring accounts are opened and funded in a timely manner
- Assist with general mailing and scanning procedures
- Assist with the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (USPS, UPS, etc.)
- Serve as back-up to the planning team when needed, which includes: answering all incoming calls for Planners, route calls to the appropriate employee, and distribute messages as appropriate
- Attend and assist with coordination of company seminars by registering attendees, ensuring necessary supplies are on hand, and set-up/tear-down is complete
- Assist with any company project or activity and attend functions as required
- Other administrative duties as required and assigned
- 2-3 years minimum experience within the financial services industry with a Registered Investment Advisor or broker/dealer
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Office
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Adaptability — the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Ability to work in a team environment is essential
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks, as well as to accept direction on given assignments
For more information: www.edelmanfinancialengines.com EOE. A comprehensive background check may be conducted on applicants for this position. Edelman Financial Engines has an employment-at-will policy.
About Edelman Financial Engines
Since 1986, Edelman Financial Engines has been committed to always acting in best interest of our clients. We were founded on the belief that all American investors – not just the wealthy – deserve access to personalized, comprehensive financial planning and investment advice. Today, we are America’s top independent financial planning and investment advisor, recognized by both InvestmentNews  and Barron’s  with 180+ planner offices across the country and entrusted by over 1.1 million clients to manage over $200 billion in assets. Our unique approach to serving clients combines our advanced methodology and proprietary technology with the attention of a dedicated planner. Every client’s situation and goals are unique, and the powerful fusion of high-tech and high-touch allows Edelman Financial Engines to deliver the personal plan and financial confidence that everyone deserves.
For more information, visit www.edelmanfinancialengines.com and www.financialengines.com. ©2018 Edelman Financial Engines™, LLC All rights reserved. All advisory services provided by Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. Financial Engines Advisors does not guarantee future results.
 Ranking and status for 2017. For independence methodology and ranking, see InvestmentNews Center (http://data.investmentnews.com/ria/);
 The Top 40 Independent Advisory Firm Ranking issued by Barron’s is qualitative and quantitative, including assets managed, the size and experience of teams, and the regulatory records of the advisers and firms. Firms elect to participate, but do not pay to be included in the ranking. Investor returns/experience are not considered. 2018 ranking refers to Edelman Financial Services (EFS), which combined its advisory business in its entirety with Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. (FEA) in November 2018. For the same survey, FEA received a precombination ranking of twelfth.
Back to top