- Ariana, Tunisia
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international job opportunity in an innovative and dynamic environment. Awarded as the fastest-growing startup in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a young team of over 40 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. We aim at improving environmental and social practices of companies by leveraging the influence of global supply chain. More than 150 global multinational companies have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Verizon, GSK, Coca Cola Enterprises, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, ING Bank, and Subway.
As part of a new project, EcoVadis is currently seeking a Technical Lead. Some of the responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities.
- Work within an agile team to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies.
- Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of all solutions you build and deliver.
- Bring a passion to follow up on top of tech trends.
- Collaborate on various implementation options.
- Work to meet deliver of feature content throughout the Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Identify and characterize technical risk throughout SDLC and generate mitigation options.
- Produce resilient code that meets all the quality standards such as: system availability, reliability, flexibility, scalability, usability, etc..
- Help determine how best technology can be applied to meet our customer’s needs.
- Bachelor degree, Master or Engineering in computer science field or other relevant degree.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft .NET Platform (4.x & beyond). with C#
- 7+ years working experience as a full-stack software engineer.
- 2+ years in design and architecture review.
- 2+ years building modern web applications based on Web APIs (REST, RPC-over-HTTP, WebSockets, etc.)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Ability to interview and contribute to the selection and training of engineers.
- Experience and clear understanding of how to plan and execute within iterations and sprints.
- Ability to work well in an international and multicultural environment in a fast-growing company.
- Experience building enterprise-grade, public-facing web applications.
- Fluency in English required.
- Self-driven and team player.
Beginning: As soon as possible
Location: Ariana, Tunisia
Full time position
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer challenge, opportunities, a salary aligned with experience and a casual environment.
Keywords: Technical Manager; Developer Manager; Technical Lead; Sustainable Development;
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis in 2 min? Visit: http://intro.ecovadis.com/
Back to top