At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide.
- Deliver high quality solutions using Microsoft stack (Azure, .NET 4.8, C# 8, .NET Core 3.x, MS SQL Server 2019).
- Leverage other technologies such as (but not limited to) Elasticsearch, Docker, Selenium.
- Work closely with the product team to finalize requirements and deliver them in an agile manner, caring about quality, observability and maintainability.
- Promote culture of sharing by mentoring, and knowledge exchange.
- Contribute to the technical and software design decisions within and across the teams.
- Participate in refactoring and maintenance of existing web applications.
- Collaborate daily with the QA and support teams to ensure the quality of the delivered features.
- Bachelor degree, Master of Engineering in computer science field or other relevant degree.
- At least 5 years of working experience as a .NET developer in C#, T-SQL and building HTTP Web APIs.
- Attention to code quality presented by understanding of Clean Code, Code metrics, TDD and/or BDD
- Knowledge of DDD, CQRS, Docker and/or Microservice architecture is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft environment.
- Experience securing web applications, web services and HTTP Web API endpoints
- Fluency in English required.
Give your career a boost! Join an outstanding team of talented individual working on a project that makes sense...
Terms: Full Time permanent
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com