Data Management Officer - Chinese Speaker
- Port Louis, Mauritius
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international job opportunity in an innovative and dynamic environment. Awarded as the fastest-growing startup in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a young team of over 30 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world.
EcoVadis aims at improving environmental and social practices of companies by leveraging the influence of global supply chain management. More than 100 global multinational companies have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Fortune 500 such as Axa, Bayer, BASF, Coca Cola Enterprises, Deutsche Telekom, Heineken, Henkel, Orange, Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, Renault-Nissan, Schneider Electric and Verizon.
Join us, we’re looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference.
As a member of the Data Management Team, you will be responsible for the entry of accurate supplier information into the EcoVadis database:
- Conduct internet-research to qualify and validate companies' registered information such as legal entity, their business activity and scope of operations.
- Input such information of companies of various sizes, industries and global locations, into EcoVadis suppliers’ database using Country company registers and online databases
- Respond to queries from clients via email and contact internal and external stakeholders to get additional information when required
- Comply with set methodology, rules and guidelines for the Qualification process
- Ability to work independently to achieve set quantitative and qualitative targets on daily operational tasks
-Contribute to the development and enhancement of the Qualification process
-Participate in Collaborative initiatives with other teams within the organization, such as Support and Commercial teams
- Accept other responsibilities related to the function as and when required
- Degree in a Business or Management related discipline is preferable.
- Previous experience in data or internet research field is an advantage.
- Fluency in English and French are a must. Proficiency in additional languages is a definite plus.
- An excellent level of computer literacy, especially using MS Excel, Word and other desktop tools.
- Customer and quality oriented attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Give your career a boost! Join an outstanding team of talented individual working on a project that makes sense...
What EcoVadis offers:
• The opportunity to work in an autonomous way and in a dynamic environment where your new ideas will be valued and be part of a young, exciting and diverse global team.
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.
Terms: Full Time
Location: Based in Ebene, Cybercity, Mauritius
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
Back to top