Utility Marketing Manager
Hi! We’re ecobee.
We are pioneers and innovators in the fast-emerging connected home and IoT industries. ecobee products are beautifully designed and incredibly smart. They are connected devices which automate your home while helping you save energy and money. We’re headquartered in Toronto, and play on an North American scale.
We’re growing. In fact, we’re growing really fast. And, we’re looking for great people to join our hive.
You are a strategic, analytical and enthusiastic individual that thrives on developing, executing, and refining marketing plans – and you’re passionate about the energy sector. You will lead new product launches, steward Ad campaigns to increase the awareness and conversion of rebate programs amongst consumers, develop marketing strategies to increase adoption of our technology and help to reduce demand on the electricity grid. For all facets of the role, you’re analyzing and reporting on the results to make strategic recommendations to the Marketing and Energy departments on an on-going basis
You will be joining an amazing team of energy professionals and marketers that exude authenticity and are focused on delivering impact. We will challenge you to learn and grow to your fullest, push you to amplify what matters to our clients, customers, their family and the planet - and we expect that you will push us to do the same.
Still interested? Read on!
Ways you can contribute day one:
- Work in conjunction with our Energy leadership team to develop partnerships with Utilities across North America.
- Initiate, develop, coordinate, and implement strategic marketing programs for the markets across North America where substantial rebate opportunities exists to drive adoption
- Support the development, execution, and implementation of ecobee’s Demand Response programs.
- Lead monthly & quarterly marketing reporting for these account & marketing programs.
- Work with the Marketing, creative and PR teams to create advertising, sales and outreach materials to support these channels.
- Conduct research and analysis with regards to customers, industry trends, market conditions, and competitors in order to strengthen ecobee’s offering with Utility partners.
- Develop executable marketing plans for inclusion in RFP/RFQ’s, in partnership with other team members.
- Continue to drive awareness across the Utility sector through trade shows, white papers, and other B2B marketing efforts.
- Develop marketing case studies to demonstrate successful Utility campaigns
- Strengthen ecobee's brand equity, visual identity and tone of voice while collaborating with partner brands.
- Objectively evaluate each activity for ROI and against its individual objectives and capture learning’s to continuously improve performance.
Who You Are:
- You have 5 years of experience in a brand or channel marketing program
- Comfortable in an extremely fast paced, dynamic, agile working environment
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, and some experience scaling a business
- Possess a passion for the Connected Home and the Internet of Things
- Proven track record of working with cross functional groups and departments
- Flexible, able to work in a fluid environment
- Strong written, organizational, communication and oral presentation skills
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Build and sustain strong internal/external business relationships
- Just so you know: The hired candidate will be required to complete a background check.
What we are offering:
- An opportunity to grow with a dynamic company, personal and professional growth
- Truly meaningful work that affects our planet
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both product and culture
- Learning opportunities supported by an education fund for every employee
- Community support through our ecobee acts program
Are you the one we need? If so, we would love to hear from you.
ecobee is committed to workplace diversity and will provide accommodation to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process.
Back to top