Technical Support Representative
- Be the first point of contact for ecobee customers by phone and e-mail (Zendesk)
- Provide assistance to ecobee customers in resolving technical/non technical inquires, installation, operational and hardware issues
- Support a wide range of customers, including end users of our products, HVAC professionals, distribution partners, OEM partners and utility customers
- Act as a key contributor to the Customer Support Team while making an meaningful impact to the success and growth of our business
- Be committed to superior customer service to both internal and external customers
- Interest candidates must be able to work flexible shifts, including weekends and holidays (our Customer Support office is open 8AM-10PM)
- Superior verbal and written communication skills: friendly and accessible communication style is what we’re all about!
- 3+ years of Help Desk experience, working in a technical role supporting Internet of Things technologies such as HomeKit, WINK, SmartThings, IFTTT and other API integrations
- Solid grasp of Wireless/Wi-Fi troubleshooting methodologies
- An understanding of HVAC controls, control wiring, and HVAC terminology would be an asset
- Hugely customer service-focused, able to problem solve with our customers via phone and email
- Proficient keyboard skills with the ability to document in detail the customer interaction
- High computer literacy, specifically in Windows OS, MS Office and the ability to learn new programs quickly
ecobee is committed to workplace diversity and will provide accommodation to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process.
Meet Some of ecobee's Employees
Lead Front-end Architect
Alan works to empower and lead the Front-end Team as they tackle technical problems, making decisions about the technical direction that has a direct impact on the UX.
Back to top