Supply Chain Analyst
Hi. We’re ecobee, a proudly Canadian hardware company transforming the way energy is used in the home. As first-to-market pioneers in the connected home space, we introduced the world’s first smart Wi-Fi compatible thermostat. In the past year, ecobee has become, the highest-rated thermostat online, and won rave reviews from consumers and media alike—not to mention doubled in size. And we’re just getting started.
We’re looking to grow our fantastic Operations team by adding a Supply Chain Analyst. If you consider yourself curious, an Excel guru, and feel passionate about organizing and prioritizing competing demands read on. Your extreme attention to detail will pave the way for a greener, more connected world to live in.
Who You Are:
- You have a high attention to detail and are a stickler for following procedures
- Possess a bias for action and can manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
- A true team player who can wear multiple hats and takes pride in a job well done
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and aren’t afraid to tackle a challenge
- Pride yourself on customer service and enjoy interacting with external & internal stakeholders
- See’s the big picture but also able to work tactically to achieve strategic objectives & goals
- Able to identify issues before they impact performance, diagnose and solve in a timely manner
What You’d Do:
- Collaborate with ecobee’s leadership team to achieve business objectives and targets
- Manage all aspects of the returns process with our retailers
- Take Ownership of operational issues and identify and implement solutions to address
- Troubleshoot problems through to resolution, escalating as necessary
- Develop, create, & maintain data analysis for reporting and continuous process improvements through KPIs
- Produce and analyze various reports to identify inefficiencies and recommend opportunities
- Comfortable in working with large data sets and manipulation
- Ability to multi-task and shift focus quickly as required
- Provide alternatives to resolve customer needs quickly while analyzing the root causes and implementing process improvements
- Represent the Supply Chain team on cross functional initiatives to improve the business performance
- 3-5 years’ experience in Supply Chain and Logistics
- Experience with Inventory WOS, sell-in, and sell-through efficiencies is an asset
- Comfortable working with complex data sets
- Systems savvy with excellent attention to detail and follow up skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office, high proficiency in Excel
- Outstanding attention to detail and time management skills; setting priorities and meeting deadlines
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- The ability to properly articulate ideas, suggestions, and provide positive/constructive feedback
Are you the one we need? If so, we would love to hear from you.
ecobee is committed to workplace diversity and will provide accommodation to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process.
Meet Some of ecobee's Employees
Lead Front-end Architect
Alan works to empower and lead the Front-end Team as they tackle technical problems, making decisions about the technical direction that has a direct impact on the UX.
Back to top