Social Impact Campaign Manager
Hi! We’re ecobee. We’re pioneers and innovators in the fast-emerging Smart Home industry – we make the best reviewed smart thermostat in the market and we’re #2 in the market place to an over extended bet. This is our time! Anyone who has done their research quickly learns that ecobee products are beautifully designed and incredibly smart. We help make life at home simpler, so people can focus on what matters.
Who You Are:
We are hiring a Social Impact Campaign Manager to support ecobee in launching new awareness and engagement campaigns for ecobee’s social impact portfolio. These are change-making projects for a fast-paced business.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Social Impact, the Social Impact Campaign Manager will lead multi-functional stakeholders in bringing social impact campaigns to market. If you believe that business can be an agent of change, and want to work with people to deliver real, positive impact, this is the job for you.
What You’d Do:
- Lead issues research to identify relevant insights, trends and developments in energy, buildings, technology, climate change, and more, to advance our core impact area: creating more sustainable homes for a more sustainable future.
- Lead communications planning, content strategy and campaigns for Donate Your Data and other strategic partnerships.
- Lead cross-departmental project teams in planning, delivery, reporting (and repeat!)
- Identify, build and nurture strategic partnerships that support our ecobee impact goals.
- Manage social impact data and results collection for reporting and analysis.
- 3+ years of campaign management experience. You focus on creating impact, and understand how to design and execute campaigns that move people to act.
- 3+ years of project management experience. You are focused on priority work and direct teams to deliver smoothly and smartly.
- A strong knowledge base. You’re informed and consistently curious on environmental and energy-related trends and issues, sustainability, technology, business and marketing.
- Communications skills. You are a natural at conveying ideas, and comfortable across channels: online and offline, mass to internal.
- Relationship management. You understand the value of partnerships and have a demonstrated ability to nurture trust, that delivers great outcomes.
- Hands-on execution muscle. You don’t wait around and hope things will happen. You make them happen.
- Strategy and business acumen. Your short-term actions are defined by your long-term goals and business priorities.
- A confident and enthusiastic personality. You have a natural ability to inspire people. When you speak, people listen.
- Collaboration. You lead teams and connect people across sectors and fields of work to deliver shared value.
- Passion. You want to do something great every day.
Are you the one we're looking for? If so, we would love to hear from you!
ecobee is committed to workplace diversity and will provide accommodation to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process.
Meet Some of ecobee's Employees
Lead Front-end Architect
Alan works to empower and lead the Front-end Team as they tackle technical problems, making decisions about the technical direction that has a direct impact on the UX.
Back to top