Product Manager - Website
Hi! We’re ecobee. We’re pioneers and innovators in the fast-emerging Connected Home and the Internet of Things industries. ecobee products are beautifully designed and incredibly smart. They connect to the Internet and help automate your home all while saving energy and money. We’re headquartered in Toronto, and play on an international scale. We’re growing. In fact, we’re growing really fast. And, we’re looking for great people to join our hive.
We’re looking to hire a top notch Product Manager to us lead the way in the redesign of our corporate website. This is a big project as not only is it the first impression of our brand, but also a source where people can buy our smart thermostats online. We’re treating this endeavor as a product so you’ll have a dedicated team of cross-discipline resources helping you. As part of the product management team you’ll be joining a close-knit team of outstanding PM’s who are passionate about creating world class products that serve the mission of helping improve the lives of our customers.
- Define the vision, and lead the creation of the next generation ecobee website
- Scale our website as we evolve and expand our product portfolio
- Lead a cross-discipline team of Developers, Designers, and Copywriters to continuously improve the ecobee website
- Identify product enhancements to fit customer needs – while running A/B tests to fully understand what changes will make the biggest impact
- 1-2 years’ experience as the owner of a website and/or product
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering
- Deep understanding of web technologies and fluency in the latest tools in use by modern companies
- Experience with Split Testing and Conversion Optimization
- Passion for creating the best user experience for our customers when visiting ecobee.com
- Experience creating detailed testing plans and post-launch analysis to ensure we’re meeting our goals
ecobee is committed to workplace diversity and will provide accommodation to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process.
Meet Some of ecobee's Employees
Lead Front-end Architect
Alan works to empower and lead the Front-end Team as they tackle technical problems, making decisions about the technical direction that has a direct impact on the UX.
Back to top