- Toronto, Canada
Hi. We’re ecobee. We introduced the world’s first smart Wi-Fi thermostat and since then, we’ve helped millions of people transform the way they save money and conserve energy. With each new release, we introduce technology that brings the ease of automation and peace of mind to the home, allowing people to focus on the moments that matter most. We’re proud of what we’ve done so far, but we’re not about to rest with lots more on the go and big things on the horizon for us!
We're a mid-sized tech company located in the up-and-coming tech hub on the Toronto waterfront. We look to hire talented people who care deeply about our ever-changing environment and excel in their areas of unique expertise; from software and product development to marketing and sales. We take pride in making a meaningful difference to the environment, all while being part of the exciting connected home revolution!
Who’ll You Be Joining:
We’re looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing Planning and Operations Team. You will be responsible for leading planning, execution, and performance reporting of large-scale, multi-channel promotional activity, and generating insights from post-campaign reporting and market research to further improve the performance of the business.
You will be a critical partner to our marketing, sales, and channel teams, working collaboratively with them to develop our annual promotional calendar, develop and manage go-to-market execution plans, and report on campaign performance. You will also support ongoing marketing research and strategic projects, delivering actionable insights to inform business decision making. We’re looking for a candidate that’s strategic, analytical and can lead a large group toward a common goal. You have experience managing multi-channel campaigns that include promotional pricing and you have an enthusiasm for insights and performance measurement.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Own the promotional calendar and its integration into the overall marketing calendar.
- Lead the executional excellence of high impact, sales driving campaigns.
- Deliver post-campaign analysis identifying insights that improve future strategies, planning and executions.
- Become an expert on our target segments and find opportunities to gain further insights on them.
- Contribute to key strategic decisions by supporting monthly marketing research and managing strategic projects as requested by the CMO/CRO.
What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- You have experience in campaign, brand or product management.
- You have helped lead multi-channel marketing campaigns at a product or services-based company.
- You have led and coordinated a large multi-functional group and managed competing priorities.
- You demonstrate strong analytical skills and have proven experience delivering actionable insights to improve the business.
- You are a strategic thinker and can make objective recommendations from abstract concepts and analysis.
- You have a passion for organization and process management.
- Just so you know: The hired candidate will be required to complete a background check.
What We’ll Bring to the Table:
- The opportunity to work in a fresh, dynamic, and ever-growing industry that is the SmartHome and IoT space
- The visibility into a company that has an interesting mix of hardware and software consumer-facing businesses
- The ability to make an environmental impact, both in your day job and outside the 9-5 with programs like ecobee acts!
- Opportunities to learn and grow with our in-house learning enablement team, #ThinkLab and a generous professional learning budget
- A progressive Parental Top-Up Program (75% top up or 5 bonus days off) for all full-time employees taking Parental Leave
- Stock in the company as we approach #1 in the Smart Home industry!
Changes we’ve made to ensure our employees are safe: We are doing our part to ensure that our employees (and future employees) remain healthy, safe, and at home to reduce the spread of Covid-19. In doing so, ecobee has made the decision to be a remote-first work environment until July 1st 2021.
How does this effect hiring and onboarding? Our interview and onboarding process has remained relatively the same, except that interviews and on boarding sessions are conducted through video. New employees will be starting remotely and all necessary equipment will be shipped to them.
Our recruitment team is happy to answer any questions candidates may have.
Convinced you’ll be able to make an impact? We’d love to hear from you.
ecobee believes all people have equal value and we are committed to providing a safe space for everyone. We welcome all applicants with diverse races, genders, ages, religions, identities, experiences, etc. and we will provide accommodation to all applicants throughout our hiring process.
Please note, ecobee does not accept unsolicited resumes.
Back to top