- Toronto, Canada
We’re ecobee. Born and raised in Canada, we're making living more comfortable with simply designed smart home devices that aren’t just smart for our users—but for our planet too. We invented the world’s first smart Wi-Fi enabled thermostat and continue to innovate the next generation in technology that is connecting the home. We know that ideas come from everywhere and our collaborative team encourages innovation. We create new solutions to old problems and nurture curiosity day-in and day-out.
We're rapidly expanding and looking for smart people to join the hive!
Who’ll You Be Joining:
Reporting to the Director of Supply Chain and Planning, as our CPFR Analyst you will have a depth of experience operating within or managing the Sales Operations planning process within the CPG industry.
This is a high visibility, high impact role that requires strong leadership & team skills and the ability to manage forecast and demand requirements for our retail customers. The output/result is a demand plan which ensures On Time Delivery while optimizing inventory performance at store level.
In this role, you will own all demand elements of our retail forecast process and will be expected to shape and optimize the supporting processes as well (forecasting, data collection and transformation, sales gap analysis etc). A strong collaborator, you will partner with stakeholders to drive continuous cross functional improvement.
Success will come from your ability to analyze the data, glean insights and present findings through all levels of the organization. Leveraging your leadership style to establish clear lines of accountability and communication you will drive rigor within the sales channels to ensure timely execution.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Collaborate with all retail customers to understand Inventory Levels, Replenishment Models, Stock-Outs and use the info to ensure we have the right inventory in the right locations to optimize sales.
- Review, monitor, and measure sales metrics against forecast, budget, and sales goals
- Own forecasts for all retailers and collaborate with the demand forecasting and supply planning team to ensure we support all retail sales & promotions
- Track and reconcile all marketing and promotional planning processes.
- Build and help standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review.
- Work to develop data infrastructure (data pipelines, reports etc) and other tools to make analytics easier and more effective
- Produce ad-hoc analyses to aid team in understanding customer behavior, develop POVs, and drive decision-making.
- Be a thought leader and go-to expert on customer data resources and tools
- Perform data validation and end user testing of dashboards to ensure data accuracy and usability.
- Reconcile returns and deductions for all customers to ensure all credits are managed appropriately.
- Manage the non-compliance process with all retailers to minimize chargebacks and ensure customer requirements are shared with internal teams to ensure compliance within our processes
What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- You have progressive years of demand planning & forecasting within a CPG environment
- You have experience working with retailers and understand their distribution networks
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to influence decision making
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work with large data sets to identify trends and anomalies
- Experience developing and presenting reports for stakeholders from account managers to senior executives
- Proficient in using Salesforce, Netsuite or similar ERP and Excel.
- Just so you know: successfully hired candidates will be required to complete a criminal background check.
What We’ll Bring to the Table:
- The opportunity to work in a fresh, dynamic, and ever-growing industry that is the SmartHome and IoT space
- The visibility into a company that has an interesting mix of hardware and software consumer-facing businesses
- The ability to make an environmental impact, both in your day job and outside the 9-5 with programs like ecobee acts!
- Opportunities to learn and grow with our in-house learning enablement team, #ThinkLab
- A progressive Parental Top-Up Program (75% top up or 5 bonus days off) for all full-time employees taking Parental Leave
- Stock in the company as we approach #1 in the Smart Home industry!
Convinced you’ll be able to make an impact? We’d love to hear from you.
ecobee believes all people have equal value and we are committed to providing a safe space for everyone. We welcome all applicants with diverse races, genders, ages, religions, identities, experiences, etc. and we will provide accommodation to all applicants throughout our hiring process.
Please note, ecobee does not accept unsolicited resumes.
Back to top