Commercial Marketing Specialist
We’re ecobee. Born and raised in Canada, we're making living more comfortable with simply designed smart home devices that aren’t just smart for our users—but for our planet too.
We invented the world’s first smart Wi-Fi enabled thermostat and continue to innovate the next generation in technology that is connecting the home. We know that ideas come from everywhere and our collaborative team encourages innovation. We create new solutions to old problems and nurture curiosity day-in and day-out.
We're rapidly expanding and looking for smart people to join the hive!
Who You Are:
We are looking to add a Commercial Marketing Specialist to our Toronto team to create and execute channel marketing programs to grow our commercial thermostat business. You’ll help shape our next generation of commercial products and work with an incredible team of product managers and marketers to make it happen. Collaborate, set the strategy and execute the plan to create strong ROI for ecobee, our distributors and contractor partners.
What You Would Do:
- Work cross functionally with Marketing, Sales and Product teams to launch and support new commercial products (hardware and software) with excellence
- Create and execute marketing plans to drive growth with key commercial partners
- Conduct research and analysis on customers, industry trends, market conditions, and competitors to strengthen the ecobee commercial product line
- Manage the process for creation and procurement of sales materials, tradeshow collateral, merchandising for the commercial channel
- Objectively evaluate program ROI (volume, distribution, training, brand measures), capture learnings and share back to continuously channel performance
- 1-2 years of experience in a channel marketing, brand management or product marketing
- University or College degree in Business or Marketing
- Proven experience creating customer marketing campaigns, B2B, commercial channel and/or HVAC experience a plus
- You have the spirit of an entrepreneur and desire to lead a business
- Strong written, organizational, communication and oral presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to execute large programs
- Experience managing marketing budgets of various sizes
- Comfortable in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic, agile working environment
- Proven track record of working with cross-functional groups and departments
- Willing to travel 10-20% of the time
Are you the one we’re looking for? If so, we would love to hear from you!
ecobee is committed to workplace diversity and will provide accommodation to applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process.
Meet Some of ecobee's Employees
Lead Front-end Architect
Alan works to empower and lead the Front-end Team as they tackle technical problems, making decisions about the technical direction that has a direct impact on the UX.
Back to top