Sales Support Specialist
Online Freight Services, a division of Echo Global Logistics, based in Mendota Heights, MN., is a leading provider of technology-enabled transportation and supply chain management services for independent agents. OFS maintains a proprietary web-based technology platform that compiles and analyzes data from its network of over 30,000 transportation providers to serve its independent agents and their clients' transportation and supply chain management needs.
Part of the Broker Support Team, the Sales Support Specialist is responsible for assisting in the support of 6000 transactions per month. You will interact directly with our Agents and assist them in maintaining their customers. You will be responsible for ensuring accuracy of carrier billing, assisting in the resolution of rating disputes and billing errors, reporting results to the Agents, and reducing outstanding carrier payment obligations. This role will operate in OFS and Echo systems to ensure the reliability and accuracy of data in both systems.
- Train new agents on the OFS platform
- Serve as liaison between carriers and Agent reps
- Analyze and resolve pricing discrepancies as compared to carrier pricing agreements
- Monitor and manage carrier invoices in review, unbilled, approved and posted status
- Communicating general LTL best practices and results of disputes to the Agents
- Dispute and/or negotiate pricing settlements with carriers as needed
- Perform ad-hoc carrier and client billing projects
- Manage daily case load by resolving billing disputes and closing cases promptly
- Retrieve, upload and submit carrier invoices for payment
- Follow up with open items including payment inquiries and billing adjustments with carriers
- 1 year tenure with Echo Global Logistics or 1 year similar experience
- General billing knowledge and/or experience
- Strong proficiency with manipulating large amounts of data
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability for personal interaction
- Proven take charge performer who is effective at multi-tasking
- Ability to follow through with tasks
- Team player and positive attitude
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, and 401K
- Advancement Potential
- Fun and energetic work environment
- Volunteer opportunities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Meet Some of Echo Global Logistics's Employees
Sr. Carrier Development Representative
Roz manages the sales aspect of the logistics side at Echo, interacting with trucking companies to make sure Echo clients can get the transportation they need.
Back to top