Online Freight Services, a division of Echo Global Logistics, is a nationwide 3rd party logistics company headquartered in Mendota Heights MN with agent locations throughout the country. With a focus on strong relationships and a passion for finding ways to move more freight with less effort, the company has grown and established itself as an industry leader. OFS has expertise in a wide variety of equipment types and modes of moving freight. With our great reputation and the resources and financial strength of our parent company Echo Global Logistics, we are able to handle the needs of any size customer or agent.
The Sales Rep role is responsible for the recruitment of Transportation Broker Agents and to maintain relationships with Broker contacts. You will build business by identifying and recruiting Broker Agents. A list of potential Agents or previous Agents is provided for calls. The Recruiter will be provided training on a basic pitch that will assist in introducing and selling our services. You will also answer any questions and schedule appointments for the Recruiter Manager.
· High Volume Calls to Brokerage & Logistic firms to introduce OFS and our program.
· Inputs prospects into Goldmine database system.
· Provides information to prospects identified as Transportation Brokers or Agents.
· Sells OFS by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects to add to the Broker Contacts listing.
· Responsible for mailing or e-mailing marketing material to interested prospects.
· Maintains relationships with contacts by calling on an appropriate basis and adding them to the OFS newsletter list.
· Responsible for appropriate forms being sent after an offer has been made.
What We Look For
· Experience in sales or recruiting
· Strong phone skills
· Possess a high level of professionalism
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Basic computer skills
· Ability to stay on task and remain focused on the job
What We Offer
· Competitive compensation package
o Base Salary & Commission (Salary commensurate with experience)
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, and 401K
· Fun and energetic work environment
· Volunteer opportunities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Meet Some of Echo Global Logistics's Employees
Sr. Carrier Development Representative
Roz manages the sales aspect of the logistics side at Echo, interacting with trucking companies to make sure Echo clients can get the transportation they need.
Back to top