Sales - Graduating Fall 2018
Graduating in the Fall and think you have what it takes to be a part of our Sales team? Check out what we have to offer!
We are seeking enthusiastic salespeople ready to take on the challenge of mastering the fast-paced logistics industry while developing and honing sales techniques. We foster a passionate, driven sales force in the 3PL space, the fastest growing segment within transportation. We believe in celebrating success and rewarding hard work by offering industry-leading training, uncapped commission potential, bonuses, and incentives. Our reps stop at nothing to close business, offer solutions and solve problems for our clients’ diverse shipping needs.”
- Are like a diamond, at your best under pressure
- Possess the ability to communicate at all levels and with a wide range of personalities, from our CEO to your coworkers to truck drivers
- Possess a strong desire to gain knowledge of the truckload market and industry trends
- Have mastered the art of managing time and accomplishing tasks
- Thrive in fast-paced environment and can shift priorities effortlessly
- Value collaboration, intellectual honesty, go-getters, positive energy and we never stop seeking ways to get better
- Go the extra mile for our carriers, clients, and coworkers
- Care about your career development as much as you do
- Work hard, period
- Offer competitive compensation, benefits, 401k, challenging projects, company wide events, coworkers and leaders who will push you to get better, a sense of community not found anywhere else
Sales Responsibilities May Include:
- Build, maintain and manage account relationships
- Profile and analyze accounts to overcome any objections and generate quality opportunities
- Present the value of Echo’s services to prospective and existing clients
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure world class customer service on every shipment
- Work in conjunction with teammates to prioritize and service customers in a timely fashion
- Monitor progress of shipments to ensure coverage, on-time performance and the resolution of any mid-transit issues
What's in it for you?
- Help career growth by joining industry leader
- Work with virtually all aspects and teams within Echo IT
- Experienced mentors to learn and adopt new practices
- Ability to introduce your own views and takes on our product offerings
- Work in the full software delivery lifecycle
- Ability to constantly enhance and improve applications
- Have a clearly defined career growth track with enough flexibility to pave your own way
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Meet Some of Echo Global Logistics's Employees
Sr. Carrier Development Representative
Roz manages the sales aspect of the logistics side at Echo Global, interacting with trucking companies to make sure Echo clients can get the transportation they need.
Back to top