- Direct execution responsibility for full-cycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, interviewing, offer formulation, negotiation and closing of top talent
- Build and foster an employment brand that attracts key talent in the region to the organization.
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly hiring goals set forth by Executive team
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview documentation and data in applicant tracking system
- Manage pipeline and candidate activity on a day to day basis keeping workflows clean and organized
- Report on pipeline health weekly with Sales Recruiting Manager and provide regular updates to hiring managers
- Assess candidate fit to Echo profile through screening resumes, conducting initial phone and in-person interviews and managing any additional interview schedules with hiring managers
- Provide candidates with an excellent interview experience from start to finish
- Uphold integrity and use of all interview guides and processes to hiring managers in assigned region
- Establish strong working relationships with hiring managers across the organization with constant collaboration to meet their current and future staffing needs
- Proactively research competitive market intelligence and share with hiring managers and recruiting team to stay ahead of trends
- Uncover top talent through various sourcing channels including cold calling, job boards, social media, campus, professional organizations, affinity groups, networking and employee referrals
- Build relationships and maintain a network of qualified candidates to support future hiring needs (talent pools)
- Build and grow relationships with university contacts and organizations in assigned region
- Update and uphold accuracy of college job boards in assigned region
- Spearhead recruiting based projects on an as-needed basis
- Propose and implement ongoing improvements to recruitment efforts
- Adhere to all compliance and regulatory requirements
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience in a staffing agency or corporate environment, high volume sales recruiting preferred
- Strong cold-calling skills with the ability to find and then position opportunities with qualified passive candidates
- Ability to generate a high volume of quality and diverse candidate pipelines under tight timelines
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent influencing, negotiation, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Ability to work independently and produce results within a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws
- Experience with MS Office and applicant tracking systems
- Ability to travel
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Meet Some of Echo Global Logistics's Employees
Sr. Carrier Development Representative
Roz manages the sales aspect of the logistics side at Echo, interacting with trucking companies to make sure Echo clients can get the transportation they need.
Back to top