Outside Sales Executive
Echo Global Logistics, based in Chicago, is a leading provider of technology-enabled transportation and supply chain management services. Echo maintains a proprietary web-based technology platform that compiles and analyzes data from its network of over 30,000 transportation providers to serve its clients' transportation and supply chain management needs. Echo services clients across a wide range of industries, such as manufacturing, construction, consumer products and retail.
An Outside Sales Executive is what we call a forward-thinking, incentive driven, sales powerhouse. They seek out new business through outside and inside sales efforts as well as maintain existing business relationships. Reporting to the Regional Vice President, the Outside Sales Exec will focus on building and cultivating relationships within the LA market.
- Build, maintain and manage account relationships through constant contact and advocacy
- Offer solutions and solve problems for client’s shipping needs
- Qualify new prospects via inside and outside sales effort
- Make sales presentations to prospective and existing customers
- Engage prospective clients at all levels
- Reach and exceed targeted revenue goals by closing new business
- 5+ years of direct sales and business development experience
- Transportation/logistics experience required
- A./B.S. degree from solid academic institution
- Enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Aggressive and competitive nature
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Quick learner who is successful at multi-tasking
- Proven “take charge performer” who has both initiative and a strong bias for action
- Enjoys and thrives in fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills and excellent ability in personal interaction
- Proactively offers advice and solutions in solving Client's problems
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, and 401K match
- Advancement Potential
- Fun and energetic work environment
- Volunteer opportunities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Meet Some of Echo Global Logistics's Employees
Sr. Carrier Development Representative
Roz manages the sales aspect of the logistics side at Echo Global, interacting with trucking companies to make sure Echo clients can get the transportation they need.
Back to top