Other - Graduating May 2018
Graduating in May 2018 and think you have what it takes to be a part of a high energy, driven organization after you graduate? Check out what we have to offer!
If you are graduating in May 2018 and targeting roles in Accounting, Finance, IT, Marketing, Analytics, or any other field outside of Sales and IT.…then APPLY here. We’d love to explore your background and see if there is a match!
We are seeking enthusiastic, hardworking individuals who want to make an impact with a growing organization. Many of the roles we fill are in the Sales and IT space….but there are many other areas needed to continue making us a success.
- Are like a diamond, at your best under pressure
- Possess the ability to communicate at all levels and with a wide range of personalities, from our CEO to your coworkers to truck drivers
- Possess a strong desire to gain knowledge of the truckload market and industry trends
- Have mastered the art of managing time and accomplishing tasks
- Thrive in fast-paced environment and can shift priorities effortlessly
- Value collaboration, intellectual honesty, go-getters, positive energy and we never stop seeking ways to get better
- Go the extra mile for our carriers, clients, and coworkers
- Care about your career development as much as you do
- Work hard, period
- Offer competitive compensation, benefits, 401k, challenging projects, company wide events, coworkers and leaders who will push you to get better, a sense of community not found anywhere else
What's in it for you?
- Help career growth by joining industry leader
- Experienced mentors to learn and adopt new practices
- Ability to introduce your own views and takes on our product offerings
- Have a clearly defined career growth track with enough flexibility to pave your own way
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Meet Some of Echo Global Logistics's Employees
Sr. Carrier Development Representative
Roz manages the sales aspect of the logistics side at Echo, interacting with trucking companies to make sure Echo clients can get the transportation they need.
Back to top