Echo is seeking an entry-level Operations Specialist to join our growing West Coast Operations Department and help support our largest transactional accounts. The ideal candidate is a motivated, detail-oriented self-starter with the ability and drive to learn.
As an Operations Specialist, you will focus on managing the daily operations of some of our key clients. You will be responsible for supporting an account team by collaborating with internal and external partners to ensure we go above and beyond customer expectations. This includes back-end invoice resolution, document collection and verifying timely pick-ups and deliveries.
- Have mastered the art of managing time and accomplishing tasks
- Are always one step ahead, you know how to identify where help is needed and offer it before you’re asked
- Can solve any problem that’s thrown your way
- Thrive in fast-paced environment and can shift priorities effortlessly
- Are looking to enter a company at the ground level and learn as much as possible
- Value collaboration, intellectual honesty, go-getters, positive energy and we never stop seeking ways to get better
- Put our customers' needs into everything we do
- Care about your career development as much as you do
- Work hard, period
- Offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, challenging projects, company-wide events, co-workers you will actually like working with, and a sense of community you won’t find anywhere
You will directly support a team of Account Executives and focus on executing tasks that lead to the operational success for each of the accounts managed within the team.
Provide daily operational support for Account Executives by prioritizing between standard daily duties and ad hoc requests including but not limited to:
- Confirmation of Pick up, deliveries, and in transit updates
- Building of loads and review of LTL workflows
- Scheduling of pickup and delivery appointments for client shipments
- Work in partnership with our Account Coordinator team to manage the retrieval of key shipment documentation
- Develop and manage relationships within Echo and with key carrier network
- Earned high school, 2-year community college or vocational degree
- Task oriented with ability to do multiple activities at once
- Ability to follow standard operation procedures with little to no oversight
- Enjoy working in a team environment but follow through on own deliverables on a daily basis
- Capable of applying critical thinking skills
- Professional, courteous and cooperative
- Punctual, Reliable and willing to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, and 401K
- Advancement Potential
- Fun and energetic work environment
- Volunteer opportunities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Meet Some of Echo Global Logistics's Employees
Sr. Carrier Development Representative
Roz manages the sales aspect of the logistics side at Echo, interacting with trucking companies to make sure Echo clients can get the transportation they need.
Back to top