Operations - Graduating May 2018
Graduating in May 2018 and think you have what it takes to be a part of our Operations team after graduation? Check out what we have to offer!
We are seeking skillful individuals who can provide solutions, creatively solve problems, able to manage daily operations of some of key clients, and do all with exemplary service. We foster a passionate, driven structure within the 3PL space. The ideal candidate will take initiative to continuously improve the performance and efficiency of themselves and the department. We believe in celebrating success and rewarding hard work by offering industry-leading training, uncapped commission potential, bonuses, and incentives. Echo is a fast-growing logistics company; your job will be fast-paced and constantly evolving.
- Are like a diamond, at your best under pressure
- Possess the ability to communicate at all levels and with a wide range of personalities, from our CEO to your coworkers to truck drivers
- Possess a strong desire to gain knowledge of the truckload market and industry trends
- Think outside the box so often you can’t even remember what it looks like.
- Probably get way too much satisfaction from crossing a task off your to-do list.
- Value collaboration, intellectual honesty, go-getters, positive energy and we never stop seeking ways to get better
- Go the extra mile for our carriers, clients, and coworkers
- Care about your career development as much as you do
- Work hard, period
- Offer competitive compensation, benefits, 401k, challenging projects, company wide events, coworkers and leaders who will push you to get better, a sense of community not found anywhere else
Sales Responsibilities May Include:
- Build, maintain and manage account relationships
- Profile and analyze accounts to overcome any objections and generate quality opportunities
- Present the value of Echo’s services to prospective and existing clients
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure world class customer service on every shipment
- Work in conjunction with teammates to prioritize and service customers in a timely fashion
- Monitor progress of shipments to ensure coverage, on-time performance and the resolution of any mid-transit issues
What's in it for you?
- Help career growth by joining industry leader
- Experienced mentors to learn and adopt new practices
- Ability to introduce your own views and takes on our product offerings
- Have a clearly defined career growth track with enough flexibility to pave your own way
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Meet Some of Echo Global Logistics's Employees
Sr. Carrier Development Representative
Roz manages the sales aspect of the logistics side at Echo Global, interacting with trucking companies to make sure Echo clients can get the transportation they need.
Back to top