This position will report directly to the Regional Vice President and will be responsible for directly managing the creation, distribution, and maintenance of office policies and SOP’s in regards to office services or facilities.
General Responsibilities include:
- Create and Implement work process and procedures for office/building operations
- Recycling effort, Asset Inventory, Work Flow, Communications, Seating Charts/Floor Plans, Communal Area Improvements, etc…
- Assess and implement vendor programs
- Track expenditures per vendor per location and create comprehensive reports to assess need for improvement
- Contracting vendors as needed for continuous or one-time projects in regards to any office services or office facilities.
- Assist with move management: Review move requests and process
- Manage inventory as well as stocking cabinets, break room, IT closet, etc…
- Administration support- to include but not limited too, planning travel, assembling sales proposals, catering, ad hoc reporting, etc
- Support the inside sales team as needed in regards to customer support.
- projects as they occur
Day-to-Day Responsibilities will include:
- Keeping office space in working order, issuing work order of repair to appropriate vendor and proper communication of progress of those in need of repair, and tracking cost of asset repair as well as all important dates
- Stocking of supplies, copy paper and ensure office is professional in appearance.
- Vending machines, Coffee makers, Water fountain, Sink, restroom, Refrigerators, Microwaves, Toasters, Keys/locks/doors, HVAC
- Responsible for keeping track of all warranties for facilities items
- Customer Support as needed for various areas of the business.
- Projects as they occur
- 1 year work experience, preferably in an office management or administrative assistant role
- Solves problems creatively and promptly
- Ability to collaborate with internal staff, external contractors and vendors
- Ability to handle and respond to sensitive and complex inquiries
- Ability to manage an annual facilities operations budget
Meet Some of Echo Global Logistics's Employees
Sr. Carrier Development Representative
Roz manages the sales aspect of the logistics side at Echo, interacting with trucking companies to make sure Echo clients can get the transportation they need.
Back to top