Internships - June 2018
Looking for an internship role in June 2018 and think you have what it takes to be a part of our team? Learn more about what we are looking for and apply if you have what it takes!
We are proud to continue to grow our Internship Program each year! We have Internship opportunities in a number of areas including IT, Engineering, Accounting, Finance, HR, Analytics, and Sales.
Echo’s summer Internship program allows you the opportunity have on-the-job training to execute real world projects, interaction with Senior Management/Executives, mentorship from leaders, and thriving in an environment and culture that listens and welcomes your feedback. We are an organization that has high energy, great enthusiasm, and collaboration, and is ultimately a lot of FUN to be a part of!
- Currently enrolled in a degree program with at least one semester remaining after your internship
- Are graduating in Fall 2018 or Spring 2019, but Spring 2020 graduates may be considered
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Previous work/internship experience is a plus
- Ability to work in a team and fast paced environment
- Must be highly organized and a strong team player
- Should be able to work onsite at Echo’s Chicago Corporate Office for 40 hours per week
- Must not require visa sponsorship now or in the future and must be authorized to work in the United States
- Value passionate technologists, go-getters, and people who never stop seeking ways to improve existing technology
- Have a high focus on career development and the runway to get you there
- Work hard, period
- Offer competitive compensation, benefits, 401k, challenging projects, company wide events, coworkers and leaders who will push you to get better, a sense of community not found anywhere else
Intern Responsibilities May Include:
- Developing and driving a project
- Building customer relationships
- Work collaboratively with internal/external customers and technical teams
- Sales and Negotiations techniques (Sales focused internship)
- Work with relational databases, such as SQL Server (IT focused internship)
- Collaborate with the other interns
What's in it for you?
- Help begin the foundation of your career
- Experienced mentors to learn and adopt new practices
- Ability to introduce your own views and takes on our product offerings
- Have a clearly defined career growth track with enough flexibility to pave your own way
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Meet Some of Echo Global Logistics's Employees
Sr. Carrier Development Representative
Roz manages the sales aspect of the logistics side at Echo, interacting with trucking companies to make sure Echo clients can get the transportation they need.
Back to top