The Integration Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day monitoring and management of Echo’s EDI and API integrated carriers and clients.
- Maintain and manage existing EDI ports and portals through the BizTalk application
- Integrate new carrier EDI partners
- Manage EDI documentation and processes
- Increase the percentage of Echo’s carrier partners set-up as an EDI trading partner
- Assist in the integration of clients as EDI training partners
- Work with the business to improve invoice and track n’ trace procedures using EDI tools
- Identify and analyze data and their sources to find improvements in the EDI process
- Work with Echo’s clients to improve EDI processes.
- Works with Quality Assurance during client EDI integrations to facilitate project completion
- Document and organize processes, systems, and contacts for improved EDI trading partner management
- Work with clients, carrier partners, and internal teams to accurately identify EDI integration project scope and estimation
- The candidate must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- Management Information Systems degree
- Experience in the logistics industry accepted in lieu of degree
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience
- Proactive problem solver that seeks to quickly resolve and address integration issues.
- Demonstrated ability to logically approach a business problem
- Ability to learn and understand Echo’s IT systems and the integration interdependencies
- SQL experience required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Meet Some of Echo Global Logistics's Employees
Sr. Carrier Development Representative
Roz manages the sales aspect of the logistics side at Echo Global, interacting with trucking companies to make sure Echo clients can get the transportation they need.
Back to top