Inside Sales Billing Coordinator
Echo is seeking an Inside Sales Billing Coordinator in our Sales department. The Inside Sales Billing Coordinator will manage the accounts receivables for a portfolio of accounts, focusing on resolving outstanding issues and reducing the aged receivables.
- Ensure outstanding service by understanding and exceeding client expectations
- Reduce the aged receivables for your portfolio
- Work with sales and clients on issues such as pricing discrepancies, claims issues, and client questions.
- Run daily, weekly, and monthly reports for management
- Assist team members with their portfolio as needed
- Determine accounts that are uncollectable, recommending they be placed with an outside collection agency
- Answer inbound calls daily and respond to A/R incoming emails
- Process customers credit card and e-check payments
- Collections experience preferred
- High School Diploma, some college preferred
- High level of customer service skills
- Can display a sense of urgency in managing time and accomplishing tasks
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Meet Some of Echo Global Logistics's Employees
Sr. Carrier Development Representative
Roz manages the sales aspect of the logistics side at Echo, interacting with trucking companies to make sure Echo clients can get the transportation they need.
Back to top