Future Graduate (beyond May 2018)
Graduating from college in a few years but interested in future Internships and jobs? Apply here and stay connected with us!
Whether you are graduating in December 2018, 2019, or beyond, apply here and we will keep you in the mix and it is a great way to stay connected with us. Here you will be in our database for future internship opportunities and job opportunities for when you graduate.
- Are very involved with activities while in school
- Possess the ability to communicate at all levels and with a wide range of personalities, from our CEO to your coworkers to truck drivers
- Possess a strong desire to gain knowledge of the truckload industry
- Have mastered the art of managing time and accomplishing tasks
- Thrive in fast-paced environment and can shift priorities effortlessly
- Value passionate technologists, go-getters, and people who never stop seeking ways to improve existing technology
- Have a high focus on career development and the runway to get you there
- Work hard, period
- Offer competitive compensation, benefits, 401k, challenging projects, company wide events, coworkers and leaders who will push you to get better, a sense of community not found anywhere else
Intern Responsibilities May Include:
- Developing and driving a project
- Building customer relationships
- Work collaboratively with internal/external customers and technical teams
- Sales and Negotiations techniques (Sales focused internship)
- Work with relational databases, such as SQL Server (IT focused internship)
- Collaborate with the other intern
What's in it for you?
- Help begin the foundation of your career
- Experienced mentors to learn and adopt new practices
- Ability to introduce your own views and takes on our product offerings
- Have a clearly defined career growth track with enough flexibility to pave your own way
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Meet Some of Echo Global Logistics's Employees
Sr. Carrier Development Representative
Roz manages the sales aspect of the logistics side at Echo, interacting with trucking companies to make sure Echo clients can get the transportation they need.
Back to top