Client Sales Representative
A shipment needs to get from point A to point B. How does it get there? That’s where you come in.
A Client Sales Representative is what we call a forward-thinking, service-oriented, incentive driven, Business to Business inside sales professional. Our sales force is the lifeblood of our aggressive growth company. You will build your own book of business from scratch by calling prospects and closing business. In addition, you will be responsible for the day-to-day account management and operations of your accounts. Organization and a strong attention to detail are crucial to your success in this fast-paced business. Our reps stop at nothing to close business, offer solutions and solve problems for our clients’ diverse shipping needs.
- A challenge, you see opportunities where others see obstacles and don’t stop until you’ve achieved your goal
- Any form of competition, you thrive on outperforming your friends and being the best
- Seeing results from the work you put in
- Being the boss, the idea of building your own book of business from the ground up is exhilarating
- A fast-paced, sales driven environment
- Providing industry leading training. Following a 6 week program, you will receive continuous learning and development over your whole career
- Fostering a passionate, driven workforce in the 3PL space, the fastest growing segment within the transportation industry
- Going the extra mile for our clients and coworkers
- Celebrating success and rewarding hard workers with uncapped commission and incentives that match your effort
- Hiring rockstars like you
As a Client Sales Representative, your main responsibility is to aggressively uncover new business by engaging with clients via telephone and email. You will also nurture existing relationships by offering solutions and solving problems for diverse shipping needs.
- Build, maintain and manage account relationships
- Effectively utilize Salesforce.com for client prospecting and pipeline management and Echo’s proprietary software to manage daily operational tasks such as account management, invoicing and tracking shipments
- Profile and analyze accounts to overcome any objections and generate quality opportunities
- Present the value of Echo’s services to prospective and existing clients
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure world class customer service on every shipment
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent experience
- 1-3 year(s) sales experience
- Highly motivated and ambitious with the ability to perform in a high energy sales environment
- Strong problem solving and decision making abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who can also produce independent results
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, and 401K
- Advancement Potential
- Fun and energetic work environment
- Volunteer opportunities
- Milestone awards and competitions
- Quarterly sales recognition
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Meet Some of Echo Global Logistics's Employees
Sr. Carrier Development Representative
Roz manages the sales aspect of the logistics side at Echo, interacting with trucking companies to make sure Echo clients can get the transportation they need.
Back to top