Account Executive (Managed Transportation)
- Dallas, TX
Echo is seeking an innovative Account Executive to manage relationships with our key accounts and proactively offer solutions based on shipping patterns and needs.
Our Managed Transportation department is laser-focused on providing excellent customer service to our contracted accounts. As an Account Executive, you will play an integral part in maintaining and growing positive client relationships by coordinating daily shipment requests through phone and email, confidently solving any issues that arise and proactively communicating issues or discrepancies. You will develop a profound understanding of both the fluctuating shipping market and how to navigate Echo’s unique technology.
- Maintain a sense of urgency with no problem switching priorities at the drop of a hat.
- Have mastered the ability to build and manage strong client partnerships.
- Possess a logistics background or the desire to learn the ins and outs of the industry.
- Think outside the box so often you can’t even remember what it looks like.
- Probably get way too much satisfaction from crossing a task off your to-do list.
- Value collaboration, intellectual honesty, go-getters, positive energy and never stop seeking ways to get better.
- Put our customers' needs into everything we do.
- Care about your career development as much as you do.
- Work hard, period.
- Offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, challenging projects, company-wide events, co-workers you will actually like working with, and a sense of community you won’t find anywhere else.
Partnering within teams and across departments, Account Executives serve as the main point of contact for managing the shipping process for our clients, including ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of billing and proactively notifying the client of any changes.
- Manage existing key account relationships and offer solutions based on shipping patterns and needs
- Confidently problem solve any issues, such as a missed pick up, late delivery, damaged freight or incorrect billing
- Proactively communicate any issues to the client
- Coordinate all daily shipments through phone, email and Echo’s client-facing web portal
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of billing while proactively notifying client of any changes
- Gain competency with Echo’s technology and educate clients on the benefits of leveraging it
- Partner with other departments across Echo to track shipments, resolve any discrepancies and file claims completely and correctly in a timely manner
- BA/BS Degree with high GPA
- One to three years of customer service experience in a business services environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Calm under pressure
- Superior business acumen
- Knowledgeable on relevant modes of transportation
- Team player mentality
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, and 401K
- Advancement Potential
- Fun and energetic work environment
- Volunteer opportunities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Back to top