Account Executive- Jacksonville
Echo is seeking a dynamic Account Executive who can skillfully provide solutions, creatively solve problems and masterfully manage client relationships for our Premier Client Management team.
As an Account Executive, you will focus on maintaining the relationships with some of our key truckload clients. Responsible for ensuring outstanding service, Account Executives understand and exceed client expectations in the fast-paced, fluid truckload market. You will continuously analyze daily operations in order to determine efficiency and profitability, in addition to managing available transportation revenue.
- Have mastered the ability to build and maintain strong client partnerships
- Possess the ability to communicate at all levels and with a wide range of personalities
- Are always ready for the next challenge
- Know the truckload industry, market and seasonality like the back of your hand
- Thrive while solving problems and consulting for your clients
- Value collaboration, intellectual honesty, go-getters, positive energy and never stop seeking ways to get better
- Put our customers' needs into everything we do
- Care about your career development as much as you do
- Work hard, period
- Offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, challenging projects, company-wide events, co-workers you like working with and a sense of community you won’t find anywhere else
We trust our Account Executives to drive efficiency by analyzing and executing new strategies for account maintenance and development.
- Speak with clients daily and continue developing relationships
- Quote clients on truckload shipments and prospect for additional shipments
- Work with your team to ensure daily tasks are complete, such as identifying exceptions in the booking and tracking process, verifying pick-ups and deliveries will be made on time, confirming customer invoices are being approved and maintaining current SOPs
- Manage exceptions and service failures proactively with minimal client disruption
- Identify problematic trends and move towards executing an agreeable resolution
- Review market research and follow industry trends that will impact client’s business
- Manage account receivables for your accounts and proactively resolve issues when necessary
- At least 2 years of experience in Logistics
- BA/BS Degree
- Client-facing experience preferred
- Self-managed and motivated
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Calm under pressure
- Superior business acumen
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, and 401K
- Advancement Potential
- Fun and energetic work environment
- Volunteer opportunities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Meet Some of Echo Global Logistics's Employees
Sr. Carrier Development Representative
Roz manages the sales aspect of the logistics side at Echo, interacting with trucking companies to make sure Echo clients can get the transportation they need.
Back to top