Echo is seeking a dynamic Account Executive who can skillfully provide solutions, creatively solve problems and masterfully manage client relationships for our Sales Operations team.
Our Account Executives strive to go above and beyond client expectations every day. You will focus on managing the day-to-day relationship with some of our key clients and will be responsible for ensuring the outstanding customer service we are known for. With an emphasis on business development, you will grow assigned accounts to fully capture all available transportation revenue and hit gross profit targets. In addition, you will strive to continuously analyze daily operations to determine profitability and opportunistically prospect for additional business.
- Are always one step ahead, looking for creative ways to improve old processes
- Have mastered the ability to build and maintain strong client partnerships
- Possess the ability to communicate at all levels and with a wide range of personalities
- Can solve any problem that’s thrown your way
- Are always ready for the next challenge
- Value collaboration, intellectual honesty, go-getters, positive energy and never stop seeking ways to get better
- Put our customers' needs into everything we do
- Care about your career development as much as you do
- Work hard, period
- Offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, challenging projects, company-wide events, co-workers you will actually like working with, and a sense of community you won’t find anywhere else
We trust our Account Executives to drive efficiency by analyzing and executing new strategies for account development.
- Partner with your team, along with the Sales department, to schedule, book and track each shipment to its completion across all modes of transportation (TL, LTL, Partial, Flatbed, etc.)
- Verify timely pick-ups and deliveries, resolving issues and approving invoices with a sense of urgency to any discrepancies
- Drive efficiency for the overall book of business by analyzing and executing new strategies for increased growth and profitability
- Maintain current operating procedures and update when necessary
- Review past sales activity for historic trends and expectations
- Managing day-to-day relationships with key carriers and develop agreeable resolutions for any problematic carriers
- At least 1 year of experience in Logistics
- BA/BS Degree with high GPA
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Calm under pressure
- Superior business acumen
- Proven success in managing time and accomplishing tasks
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, and 401K
- Advancement Potential
- Fun and energetic work environment
- Volunteer opportunities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Back to top