2019 Summer Managed Transportation Account Executive Intern
MANAGED TRANSPORTATION INTERNSHIP ROLES
Looking for an internship role in Summer 2019 and think you have what it takes to be a part of our Operations team? Check out what we have to offer!
Echo’s summer Internship program allows you the opportunity have on-the-job training to execute real world projects, interaction with Senior Management/Executives, mentorship from leaders, and thriving in an environment and culture that listens and welcomes your feedback. We are an organization that has high energy, great enthusiasm and collaboration, and is ultimately a lot of FUN to be a part of!
Spend your summer learning from a mentor/coach within our Operation’s team. After a brief training period, you will be a part of a team that plays an integral part in maintaining and growing positive client relationships by coordinating daily shipment requests. You will develop a profound understanding of both the fluctuating shipping market and how to navigate Echo’s unique technology. While doing all this, you will have a lot of fun learning all aspects of the logistics industry!
- Must be able to start June 3, 2019 (internship goes through August 9, 2019)
- Able to work daily at our downtown Chicago location (600 W Chicago Ave)
OPERATIONS RESPONSIBLITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Help manage existing key account relationships and offer solutions based on shipping patterns and needs
- Learn to problem solve issues, such as a missed pick up, late delivery, damaged freight or incorrect billing
- Help coordinate all daily shipments through phone, email and Echo’s client-facing web portal
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of billing while proactively notifying client of any changes
- Gain competency with Echo’s technology and educate clients on the benefits of leveraging it
- Partner with other departments across Echo and learn how they affect the Operation’s team
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Paid internship, casual dress, team outings
- Help understand career opportunities by joining an industry leader for the summer
- Experienced mentors to learn and adopt new practices
- Ability to introduce your own views and take on our product offerings
- Develop and grow your intrapersonal skills
- Work within Echo’s proprietary technology
- Plan to learn a lot and have a lot of fun!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Back to top