Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We offer a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are changing the way people shop online, and we strive to provide the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2015, members spent over $5 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned over $400 million in cash back. During the peak days of 2015, 5% of all online shopping went through Ebates!
We are part of the Rakuten family of companies, a high growth ecommerce company operating in the U.S. & internationally, and providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and international markets. Our global consumer audience is nearly 1 billion users. We're always looking for talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience, we’d like to talk to you.
Check us out on The Muse and Glassdoor to learn about our culture and cool work environment:
This ideal candidate must be a highly motivated individual, self-starter with excellent communication and team collaboration skills. A passion for solving business problems and exceeding expectations through the development of leading edge, disruptive technologies are extremely desired.
* 3+ years of frontend web development and programming experience.
* BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
* Experience with AJAX/JSON and web API integration.
* Experience in responsive design using frameworks such as Bootstrap, etc.
* Be able to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
* Be able to work with product management and creative teams to create fully functionally pages and applications from design mockups.
* Strong attention to detail and extremely hands on.
* Experience designing for mobile web.
* Experience with Java Velocity.
* Experience with server side languages such as Java, PHP, Ruby a plus.
* Experience in a structured environment with increasing levels of responsibility and complexity.
* Previous experience with ecommerce, affiliate marketing or online advertising a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top