Visual Designer - ShopStyle
ShopStyle is the world’s leading fashion search engine with the largest offering across 18 million products from more than 1,400 edited brands and retailers across the globe. By partnering with a curated selection of the best retailers and brands, our customers are confident in our search results covering every brand or store worth shopping, resulting in a smart, quick, relevant and inspirational shopping experience.
ShopStyle Collective is our influencer program that helps monetize any digital shopping content. Our network of more than 14,000 bloggers, vloggers, Instagrammers and app developers empower fashion-focused shopping across their respective channels.
Our philosophy of bringing the very best to our customers extends to our employees, who are the driving force behind our vision. With offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles and London, we are passionate about our culture and are always seeking talented, creative individuals to join us in our purpose — changing the way people shop.
For more information, visit ShopStyle.com.
ShopStyle is looking for a Visual Designer (Middleweight) who will be responsible for executing and overseeing digital design projects from conception to delivery. Applicants are expected to possess an in-depth knowledge of design principles and process, a well seasoned and detailed eye, strong creative ideas and an ability to keep ahead in a quick paced digital environment. The ideal candidate will be an avid follower of trends and innovations in technology, design, fashion, culture. They will be responsible for working directly with the Creative Director to produce impactful, high quality visual creative across all e-commerce and social channels for ShopStyle and ShopStyle Collective. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the Creative Director and Content Director to develop innovative, world class editorial and shoppable content
- Partner with the Product team to create and maintain site-wide banners, pop ups, promotions and advertising that are compelling and on-brand
- Presentation design in Keynote and Google Slides
- Concept and design social channel graphics including video and GIF creation
- Daily email production design
- Work to develop and optimize email design
- Continually refine and evolve Brand Style Guide
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Fine Arts, Graphic Design or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum 4 years experience in an in-house graphic design department or agency environment
- Expert/intermediate knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Sketch design application
- Experience with Keynote and Google Slides
- Experience working for technology, digital media or digital focused brands or agencies
- Ensure technically sound file construction per specified medium
- Fulfill multiple project requests while simultaneously meeting tight deadlines and adhering to guidelines
- Fashion, apparel or lifestyle brand experience is a must
- Great work ethic and sense of ownership and accountability
- Clear demonstration of internal cross-functional partnership and collaboration
- Comfort with change in a fast-paced startup environment
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Meet Some of Ebates's Employees
QA Automation Engineer
As a QA Automation Engineer, Siddhi works with Ebates' Release Team to ensure any code going into production is working effectively and ready for release.
Back to top