UX Designer - Mobile
We're always looking for talented and creative people to join our team. Ebates offers a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are passionate about changing the way people shop online and providing the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2017, members spent over $10 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned nearly $1 billion in cash back. During the peak days of 2017, over 5% of U.S. online shopping went through Ebates!
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We are part of the Rakuten family of companies. Rakuten is a very progressive company providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and access to international markets. We're always interested in meeting talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience apply now!
Our UX team is a tight-knit team that creates seamless designs across multiple platforms. Each team member has full ownership of their design from creating wireframes, visual design, prototypes and conducting user research. Our Mobile team is passionate about the future of mobile, on the forefront of technology and works in a fast-paced, agile environment.
We are looking for a full-stack Mobile UX Designer who will create end-to-end designs. You have a track record in building engaging user experiences on iOS and Android. You will be responsible for all aspects of the mobile user experience (smartphone & tablet), from creating high-level user flows to the final visual design. You should possess well-rounded design, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience in UI/UX design, especially in iOS & Android mobile app
- Online portfolio with links to apps you have designed and released to the iTunes or Google Play store is a must
- Experience in designing for consumer audiences. Ecommerce experience a plus.
- Background in prototyping animations and interactions
- Experience solving complex UX challenges, creating wireframes, and high-quality visual designs
- Solid understanding of mobile interaction design patterns across iOS and Android
- Ability to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Plays well with others and can collaborate with product managers, engineers, writers and other designers
- Usability testing and customer research experience is a plus
- BA/BS Degree in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, related field, or equivalent experience
Meet Some of Ebates's Employees
Director Of Product Management
Serge manages Ebates' product cycle, working with his team to create innovative technology for the Ebates platform—and providing Ebates' members with exceptional shopping experiences.
Back to top