Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We offer a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are changing the way people shop online, and we strive to provide the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2015, members spent over $5 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned over $400 million in cash back. During the peak days of 2015, 5% of all online shopping went through Ebates!
We are part of the Rakuten family of companies, a high growth ecommerce company operating in the U.S. & internationally, and providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and international markets. Our global consumer audience is nearly 1 billion users. We're always looking for talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience, we’d like to talk to you.
Check us out on The Muse to learn about our culture and cool work environment: https://www.themuse.com/companies/ebates
The Team: Our UX team is a tight-knit team that is passionate creating seamless designs across multiple platforms. Each team member has full ownership of their design from creating wireframes, visual design, prototypes and conducting user research.
We are looking for a UX designer who will create end-to-end designs for responsive web sites. You have a track record in building engaging user experiences for both responsive web sites. You will be responsible for all aspects of the web experience, from creating high-level user flows to the final visual design. You should possess well-rounded design, problem-solving, and communication skills.
The UX Designer should be a creative problem solver, be able to articulate rationale for designs, and have the ability to manage multiple projects. The ideal candidate has experience across many design disciplines and is highly knowledgeable about the latest interaction and design standards.
* 3+ years of experience in UI/UX design, especially in responsive web design
* Online portfolio with links to websites you have designed is a must
* Experience in designing for consumer audiences. Ecommerce experience a plus.
* Background in prototyping animations and interactions a plus
* Experience solving complex UX challenges, creating wireframes, and high-quality visual designs
* Ability to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced, agile environment
* Plays well with others and can collaborate with product managers, engineers, writers and other designers
* Usability testing and customer research experience is a plus
* BA/BS Degree in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, related field, or equivalent experience
* Work with an amazing group of talented people every day
* Standing desks, adjustable monitors, and MacBook Pros
* Competitive salary and compensation
* Employee stock plan
* 401(k) matching
* Commute reimbursement, subsidized gym membership
* Jeans/shorts + t-shirt dress code (if that counts as a dress code)
* Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
* Happy hours, plus amazing social events
LOCATION: Very close to BART, Ferry, Muni, and parking.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Note: Direct candidates only. No third parties
Back to top