Test Automation QA Intern - ShopStyle
ShopStyle is the world’s leading fashion search engine with the largest offering across 18 million products from more than 1,400 edited brands and retailers across the globe. By partnering with a curated selection of the best retailers and brands, our customers are confident in our search results covering every brand or store worth shopping, resulting in a smart, quick, relevant and inspirational shopping experience.
ShopStyle Collective is our influencer program that helps monetize any digital shopping content. Our network of more than 14,000 bloggers, vloggers, Instagrammers and app developers empower fashion-focused shopping across their respective channels.
Our philosophy of bringing the very best to our customers extends to our employees, who are the driving force behind our vision. With offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles and London, we are passionate about our culture and are always seeking talented, creative individuals to join us in our purpose — changing the way people shop.
For more information, visit ShopStyle.com.
As a Test Automation QA Intern, you will be key to the QA team and ensure exceptional products are released in a thorough, systematic and timely fashion. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Work towards improving our continuous integration testing infrastructure
- Write accurate, reliable, and fast automated tests
- Analyze new products as they become available to create new test plans
- Work closely with an awesome engineering staff in an agile software development environment to evaluate code and bugs
- A true passion for Quality Assurance along with a proactive desire to improve current processes
- A positive mental attitude with a great desire to help architect quality assurance test solutions
- Dynamic leadership qualities with the ability to lead a team in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- The ability to use all forms of communication to direct our testing days and shorten any lag time
- Hunger to build new QA tools and technologies to move our team forward
- Having the ability to map out problem test areas and improving test coverage based on those areas
- Very comfortable getting around a UNIX/Linux environment
- Experience developing and/or testing modern day web-applications
- Experience developing and/or testing mobile apps
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and break through roadblocks of all kinds on your own
- QA/Devops background is a plus
- Jenkins and Selenium Grid experience is a plus
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Meet Some of Ebates's Employees
QA Automation Engineer
As a QA Automation Engineer, Siddhi works with Ebates' Release Team to ensure any code going into production is working effectively and ready for release.
Back to top