Sr. Product Manager, Referral Program
We're always looking for talented and creative people to join our team. Ebates offers a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are passionate about changing the way people shop online and providing the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2016, members spent over $6 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned nearly $1 billion in cash back. During the peak days of 2016, over 5% of U.S. online shopping went through Ebates!
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are part of the Rakuten family of companies. Rakuten is a very progressive company providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and access to international markets. We're always interested in meeting talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience apply now!
To learn about our culture and cool work environment, check us out on The Muse .
We're currently looking for a Sr. Product Manager, Referral Program, which will be based in our San Mateo, CA office. Millions of shoppers use Ebates for online shopping and many of them want to tell their friends and family about the incredible value they're getting. As a Product Manager for the Ebates Referral Program you will create experiences which help our existing members bring new ones onto the platform. The products you build will be used by millions of members who wants to invite their friends as well as power referrers and celebrities with millions of followers.
- Partner with the Marketing team to build out an effective program
- Focus on building awareness and program participation among existing Ebates members
- Propose and develop experiments to improve engagement with referral flows
- Collaborate with web, mobile and email teams to provide consistent messaging
- Work with BI and Finance to monitor program performance and costs
- 3+ years of product management experience (working with Marketing & User Acquisition)
- Understanding of growth and referral loops
- Experience developing hypotheses, gathering feedback and A/B testing them when appropriate
- Abilities to conceptualize, manage and prioritize multiple projects across numerous channels
- Understanding of cohort analysis, segmentation and deriving actionable insights from data
- Communication skills to effectively collaborate with engineers
- Experience in e-commerce
- Engineering or design background is a strong asset
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Meet Some of Ebates's Employees
Director Of Product Management
Serge manages Ebates' product cycle, working with his team to create innovative technology for the Ebates platform—and providing Ebates' members with exceptional shopping experiences.
Back to top