Sr. Devops Engineer - ShopStyle
ShopStyle is the world's leading fashion search engine with the largest offering across 18 million products from more than 1,400 edited brands and retailers across the globe. By partnering with a curated selection of the best retailers and brands, our customers are confident in our search results covering every brand or store worth shopping, resulting in a smart, quick, relevant and inspirational shopping experience.
ShopStyle Collective is our influencer program that helps monetize any digital shopping content. Our network of more than 14,000 bloggers, vloggers, Instagrammers and app developers empower fashion-focused shopping across their respective channels.
Our philosophy of bringing the very best to our customers extends to our employees, who are the driving force behind our vision. With offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles and London, we are passionate about our culture and are always seeking talented, creative individuals to join us in our purpose - changing the way people shop.
For more information on what we do, visit ShopStyle.com .
We are in search of a Senior DevOps Engineer. This is a full-time position based out of our San Francisco office.
The DevOps team at ShopStyle is responsible for site reliability, performance and management of our cloud-based infrastructure. We're looking for a systems engineer with a strong background in software engineering and automation. We support a variety of systems and technologies and are currently redesigning much of our stack with modern approaches. If you're looking to work on something new and exciting, we'd love to hear from you.
• 4+ years of industry experience
• Degree in Computer Science or related experience
• Passion for automation and designing infrastructure as code
• Deep understanding of Linux systems
• Extensive experience in Python
• Familiarity with software engineering best practices (unit testing, design patterns, peer review, etc)
• Experience administering Java web apps (Tomcat, Spring Boot, Gradle, etc)
• Experience with build/release tools and continuous integration (Jenkins, etc)
• Experience with Docker and microservice architecture
• Experience with configuration management systems at scale (Puppet, SaltStack, etc)
• Experience architecting, automating and deploying distributed systems on AWS
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Motivation to write technical specifications and documentation
• Ability to take projects from conception to completion
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of ShopStyle are considered property of ShopStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Back to top