Sr. AP Specialist
We're always looking for talented and creative people to join our team. Ebates offers a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are passionate about changing the way people shop online and providing the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2016, members spent over $6 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned nearly $1 billion in cash back. During the peak days of 2016, over 5% of U.S. online shopping went through Ebates!
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are part of the Rakuten family of companies. Rakuten is a very progressive company providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and access to international markets. We're always interested in meeting talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience apply below!
To learn about our culture and cool work environment, check us out on The Muse.
Sr. AP SPECIALIST
- Review invoices/expense reports for accuracy and completeness
- Acquire necessary approvals to authorize for payment
- Set-up vendors/employees in the system
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports
- Enter invoices/expense reports into accounting software (QB/Oracle)
- Pay vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; and insuring credit is received for outstanding memos
- Pay employees by receiving and verifying expense reports; preparing checks
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Communicate with vendors and or employees and research vendor statements/expense reports
- File and organize vendor invoices and other documents
- BA degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum 5-7 years accounts payable processing experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with QuickBooks
- Advanced customer service skills; able to diplomatically communicate
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines and possess good time management skills
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing work environment
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimal direction
- Ability to make decisions with discretion and sound judgment
- Ability to work independently or with a team, self-starter, energetic
- Willing to work in a productivity-driven environment with a high volume of workflow
- Results-oriented with attention to detail and accuracy
- Reliable and professional
- Flexible and adaptable
- Oracle Cloud experience is highly desired
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Meet Some of Ebates's Employees
QA Automation Engineer
As a QA Automation Engineer, Siddhi works with Ebates' Release Team to ensure any code going into production is working effectively and ready for release.
Back to top